2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't remember the last time I got up to order something. I'd much rather give my money to a local shop and have them in hand the day of, or even order from a retailer like Premier than fund the machine that's killing the very shops I've been doing business with for years.

I'm just glad those dunk aren't a SB to destroy the thread for two months.

Speaking of, without a "Tiffany" or another AJxSB shoe (or is it?) the thread should be 60% less difficult in 2015 right?

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time I got up to order something. I'd much rather give my money to a local shop and have them in hand the day of, or even order from a retailer like Premier than fund the machine that's killing the very shops I've been doing business with for years.
Yeah I always order SBs from local shops, but I live in a small town that doesn't have a skateshop and has one store that occasionally gets super GR Js so I'm forced to go online if I want to cop anything. 

What are you guys going on about? Did Nike change their drop times?

Cuz 5am was absolutely horrid and anything else would be an improvement.

Had 5 Dunk SB Pickups this year that didn't release this year. Some I spent a really, really, really long time tracking down. Haven't gotten around to wearing any of these yet, but best believe I will be in 2015! Just figured I'd share. Excuse the guest room pillows/bedding 
laugh.gif

Here's to hoping in 2015 everyone cops at least one thing they've been hunting!

just seen this on twitter, literally  the red octobers translated into a dunk high. if you thought the tiff release was hyped, lol wait til these drop. and if the soles glow red, game over.

edit: personally, i find these ugly and im gonna try to limit my sneaker purchases next year, so i'll pass.
instead of re-releasing the actual shoe they give us this..

Had 5 Dunk SB Pickups this year that didn't release this year. Some I spent a really, really, really long time tracking down. Haven't gotten around to wearing any of these yet, but best believe I will be in 2015! Just figured I'd share. Excuse the guest room pillows/bedding 
laugh.gif

Here's to hoping in 2015 everyone cops at least one thing they've been hunting!
We literally have the same exact tastes. I just got Newcastles and Thais as well. The other 3 are on my B-list pickup schedule. 

Last edited:
Me and @rillo561 are in the same boat (the size 10 boat). Been looking for New Castles for close to a year and no dice. As for the steals got DS 510s for $52 and DS Petoskey lows for $80, both from eBay auctions.

Been eying those FTCs since they were posted about an hour ago. Still debating on pulling the trigger but leaning toward the pass.  Too much other stuff on my radar for now.

Son those gibsons..... I love those... I believe ur pic wen u got the delivered is what made me fall in love with them... They are on the list of must cops the fuzzy sock liner is wayyyy to dope to me I love that ishhhhh

Those DQMs. I feel like they've been on the muted monotone/different textures for a hot minute. What I'd really like to see in 2015 is a return of the BTTYS blocking/simple yet very popping colors. This is Dunks in general though, seeing at what we have seen as upcoming releases is all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom