2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only quickstrikes have hard release dates...GR SBs are allowed to be sold whenever the shop wants to sell them, and their release date isn't mandated by Nike...also, the shop can request inventory for GRs, whereas QS inventory is governed by Nike based on a number of variables.
^ this is 100% correct. My local shop is small beans compared to spot or premier so they can only get one sz 13 for all QS, sometimes biggest they get is a 12 :frown:

Last edited:
Think I'll just sit on the NL lows I got for a friend who then spent his money smh... can't believe the highs are more sought after than the lows

Think I'll just sit on the NL lows I got for a friend who then spent his money smh... can't believe the highs are more sought after than the lows
not surprised by that I think the highs look better. Hate the back heel of the lows.

So if anyone can help me look around for heinekens or sharks for me in 13/14 for around 500 for the heinekens and 350 for the Sharks id be deeply grateful

So if anyone can help me look around for heinekens or sharks for me in 13/14 for around 500 for the heinekens and 350 for the Sharks id be deeply grateful
Sharks shouldn't be too hard at that price... have you checked ISS? I swear I saw some heinekens for a decent price on there.

http://www.ubiqlife.com/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-glacier-ice-light-ash-grey-116143.html
FSR 8-12

Last edited:
Sharks shouldn't be too hard at that price... have you checked ISS? I swear I saw some heinekens for a decent price on there.

I'm willing to pay so much for the Sharks cuz I literally never see em in big sizes but I'll go check for the heinekens. Repped

I was gonna ask when some other spots were getting the plus's in. I'm gonna wait to see if my local gets them, but not a lock.

Last edited:
just seen this on twitter, literally  the red octobers translated into a dunk high. if you thought the tiff release was hyped, lol wait til these drop. and if the soles glow red, game over.

edit: personally, i find these ugly and im gonna try to limit my sneaker purchases next year, so i'll pass.

Last edited:
IDK, maybe if the adidas release is a flop, but if people can get actual Yeezi shoes easier than it was with the Nike releases, this may end up fizzling.

I honestly don't mind them, I kind of like the use of mesh on suede on the dunk silhouette, it's different from what I'm used to seeing.

I won't go nuts over not getting a pair though, and I hope that being a few years out from the original release the hype might have died over anything that remotely looks like a pair of Yeezy 2s.

agreed. never owned a pair but a friend of mine has one and they're nice in person
I honestly don't mind them, I kind of like the use of mesh on suede on the dunk silhouette, it's different from what I'm used to seeing.

I won't go nuts over not getting a pair though, and I hope that being a few years out from the original release the hype might have died over anything that remotely looks like a pair of Yeezy 2s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom