2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish I didnt sleep on these.....
They can still be had for not far from retail. I've been looking. They look even better with those laces.
Just found a pair on SC for $100 but they prints are so far off. I don't think I can do it.

Last edited:
is there any kind of SB release calendar out there? Seems like these SB releases just 'spring' on you out of nowhere without much heads up..

Anyone know of any sites with a pair of all black low SB's with gum bottoms for cheap? I remember seeing them around black Friday for super cheap, around $30, but now going back to find the same shoe, I can't even find them.

Keep coming across Janos when I Google it, and the all black with snakeskin sb's for around $80. Looking for a cheap black pair (doesn't necessarily have to have gum bottom) for work but coming across duds on every site I check.

Last edited:
smh. i have the hacky sacks in a 9 when i need a 10. its just sitting there looking so nice too. im such a fan of gum sole

is there any kind of SB release calendar out there? Seems like these SB releases just 'spring' on you out of nowhere without much heads up..

Only quickstrikes have hard release dates...GR SBs are allowed to be sold whenever the shop wants to sell them, and their release date isn't mandated by Nike...also, the shop can request inventory for GRs, whereas QS inventory is governed by Nike based on a number of variables.

Back
Top Bottom