2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need the black golds and the grey joints. Will cop when they hit sub 40 :pimp:
Yeah I been waiting for awhile for those along with the flash packs to drop about that low haha. Seen some sales that had them around $75 but still gonna hold out for cheaper.

ats kicks ats kicks
Purell Hand Sanitizer probably works too.. and probably easier on the leather.

and yes.. i am still banned from AJ1xSB thread..
i just can't let go.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Last day of the year...just wanted to take a few minutes to send out a couple thanks.

First--to my real life homie vuezie1127 vuezie1127 ...I wouldn't have gotten into SBs if it weren't for him.

Next--@evilside (RIP to this account)...my inspiration for helping out in this thread, trying to thwart resellers and get the regulars to prosper.

@John00's release day oops also played a role in it.

Also, @Dcypoe81 I know you had the early link thing semi-locked down, so I'm sorry for stepping on your toes.

Lastly, danvsman danvsman and sipy sipy ...my Kixify brethren who turned out to be hella active in this thread. Thanks guys!

I want to sincerely thank everyone for making me feel welcome in this tight knit community of a thread.

Happy New Year, y'all.

Last edited:
Last day of the year...just wanted to take a few minutes to send out a couple thanks.

First--to my real life homie @vuezie1127...I wouldn't have gotten into SBs if it weren't for him.

Next--@evilside (RIP to this account)...my inspiration for helping out in this thread, trying to thwart resellers and get the regulars to prosper.

@John00's release day oops also played a role in it.

Also, @Dcypoe81 I know you had the early link thing semi-locked down, so I'm sorry for stepping on your toes.

Lastly, @DanVSMan and @Sipy...my Kixify brethren who turned out to be hella active in this thread. Thanks guys!

I want to sincerely thank everyone for making me feel welcome in this tight knit community of a thread.

Happy New Year, y'all.
giphy.gif

Happy new year to all... Sorry I can't b as help ful as others with the links and all that stuff but u guys made my life so much Easyer... Unfortunately for me you guys can't make the rest of my life Easyer this my b my last post of the year so thank you everyone b safe and have fun keep ya heads up and hug your mothers wish u all the best in 2015

So my lease just evaporated and I got called into work so had to skip that hour massage. At least my Disposables came!

Happy with them. And that's something. Happy New Year, thread.

Man I saw a guy with Salt Stains at the airport today and I gotta say I like them!
Might have to import those bad boys.

So my lease just evaporated and I got called into work so had to skip that hour massage. At least my Disposables came!

Happy with them. And that's something. Happy New Year, thread.
How does a lease "evaporate?" Also, why would you schedule a massage if you were on-call at work? SO MANY QUESTIONS

I got an email from my landlord saying that they were releasing me from my lease effective immediately. I don't know if that's legal but I don't have the lease with me.

If the guy who was supposed to work had, I wouldn't have been called. It's a one person kiosk. Hence the massage.

Back
Top Bottom