2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I was wondering if anyone was in the area. I always hear about people ordering online. Well I tried lol

Is $300 too much for a DS pair of baby bears size 10? Been wanting them for a while and this is the best price I've found so far.

I don't want to clutter up the thread with a bunch of non SB shoes, but since you asked, here's my list

http://mints.themuffins.com/Photos.html

I may edit and do a little write up about each pair and why they made my list.
nice pick ups!
nthat.gif

Got my disposables and quartersnacks from premier today , both really dope but I really like the quartersnacks , great material and quality and the 25 cent markers on the shoe and laces are a dope touch . Happy to get on discount

Anybody own the P Rod 8?

First prod model that has caught my eye since the 3
I don't own one but I'll definitely be getting a few pairs I like when they go on a decent sale. I tried a 10/10.5 on and remember them being pretty damn comfortable.

Happy New Years Eve to the best NT thread. Hope everyone had a great year and I hope you have a better one next year.

surprised i didnt see the 510 camos on anybodys top 4..

then again, 2014 was a good year for dunks IMO... lots of hard decisions... they were an honorable mention for me 

I've been kicking myself for not getting the salt stains when they released.  I thought that they would make it to the disco, but apparently I was was way off with that guess!!!  
mean.gif

I don't own one but I'll definitely be getting a few pairs I like when they go on a decent sale. I tried a 10/10.5 on and remember them being pretty damn comfortable.

Happy New Years Eve to the best NT thread. Hope everyone had a great year and I hope you have a better one next year.

IM searching eBay and the only pairs up are the blck/blue pair. I might grab if someone bites for the low. I need the black golds and the grey joints. Will cop when they hit sub 40 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom