2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think I picked up maybe 20-25 shoes but returned a lot of impulse buys lol. Ended up with around 11-12

I can't believe the numbers some of you guys put up last year
eek.gif

I'm probably going to slow down this year, but for 2014 I picked up about 11-12 pairs. Only 2 were SBs. White LM1s and the Royal J-packs. Although I was shooting for some Ghosts and started looking for some New Castles towards the end of the year. Might pick the New Castles early this year, but I'm not to intrigued with what I've seen in the 2015 line up for Nike period. I'm definitely all in for the Jordan 11 Playoff lows, and maybe a pair of those "Shadow" inspired SB highs.

Last edited:
No love for the dazzles? Not much info on them in here. Seems like everyone is waiting for them to go on sale. I'm looking to pick up a pair. Since these are canvas I should size up right?

Hmm 2015 is looking a lil week I got 3-5 possible pick ups from that pic but I'm sure the QSs will cause that number to rise

Happy NY fellow dunkers..

Got a quality issue for you guys (that copped the 31st state highs)

Lady purchased my pair from Nike Australia about 3 months ago and I finally got them. and the moment I slide them on (size 13) they felt like regular dunks to me and the tongue wasn't as padded as my bejings nor NLs.

Was this common for you guys or should I realize I got a B grade pair? I mean these puppies are really toes around the lateral sides of my upper foot

When you say NL are you talking about highs or lows? Highs don't usually have a ton of padding on the tongue. There were a few here and there in 2014 that did have a fairly padded tongue (SOMPs, Barber Shops, spring to mind)

When you say NL are you talking about highs or lows? Highs don't usually have a ton of padding on the tongue. There were a few here and there in 2014 that did have a fairly padded tongue (SOMPs, Barber Shops, spring to mind)
High, my bad.

It just also isn't as comfortable as those other ones.

Break them in, I find that the first 2 or 3 times I wear a dunk, especially with highs, they're not super comfortable, but that 4th time. It just all clicks.

If they were B-Grade they'd have the stamp on them.

Is it just me, or did Plus get done kind of dirty with their collab? No real marketing so to speak of, shops (even NDC) just randomly dropped them online without any sort of announcement.

Maybe the guys at Plus don't mind, but I'd be pissed if my shop got an opportunity to collab with Nike and the release went as such.

Break them in, I find that the first 2 or 3 times I wear a dunk, especially with highs, they're not super comfortable, but that 4th time. It just all clicks.

If they were B-Grade they'd have the stamp on them.
will do... just felt weird. was getting upset at first.

other dunks feel like I'm walking on clouds.

will try to break them in and nooooooo strap

Well it's not like Plus is pushing much in the way of Nike SB online.

Hell even Rukus got done kind of dirty, all the special in store stuff? That was all the shop doing it in house. They got the boxes printed themselves, ordered the special laces from Fullylaced. Not every shop collab is going to get the Premier/BP treatment.

Hell even Rukus got done kind of dirty, all the special in store stuff? That was all the shop doing it in house. They got the boxes printed themselves, ordered the special laces from Fullylaced. Not every shop collab is going to get the Premier/BP treatment.
ur not even lying about that! 

thanks for the talk, Mints

Right but I mean at least the Rukus collab was marketed as a collab by Nike and other shops...Nike didn't even acknowledge the collab with Plus (nor did any other shops that dropped them, to my knowledge).

Didn't Plus lose their online SB account? Anyone know why?

Used to be my go to spot for good sales. Copped melbournes for $50

I want to say it was the nonstop inventory issues. Nike has a minimum it expects from shops that allow online ordering. They're a decent shop, but they probably did the math and saw it wasn't there to upgrade their sales system and inventory system to have it how Nike wanted, and they probably don't want to bother with phone orders because honestly who wants the phone ringing off the hook when the 3 dunks people that don't follow the shoe regularly drop a year.

Didn't Plus lose their online SB account? Anyone know why?

Used to be my go to spot for good sales. Copped melbournes for $50

Edit: I believe Mints is correct. I remember them having issues with their ordering for a while. They felt like SB had stuffed them on a couple things as well.

Last edited:
Online account, which is different from the actual account. Hell I know we all remember back when barely anybody had a legit online SB account. It's gotten kind of crazy easy now that we don't actually have to get on the telephone to find something if a local shop doesn't get it in.

Even shops with a great relationship with Nike are limited by what they can do online, like Premier, they sell all the SB stuff online, but if you want to get a pair of QS NSW or Jordans? Better get on the phone with them and hope they're answering.

Back
Top Bottom