2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bred lows looked great in photos but once you had them in hand... just major turnoff. The midpanel pebbled leather is basically hard plastically rubber. Felt bad for my friend cuz his pair had a big perma crease cuz the material is so bleeeh.

If you can find them for a really great price then I say go for it. I got mine when they first came out obviously for retail and honestly, I should've had just waited for them to drop in price. They are part of my daily "beaters" group every time I want to wear some BREDs on my feet.
Lurkers be lurking lol
One of my favorite "throw on and go" pairs. The "leather" is basically plastic but the suede is decent. Nice looking shoe though.
If you find em for cheap I would get them. After a couple of wears they are extremely comfortable & a good looking shoe. I'd say go for it!
Thanks for the input guys 
nthat.gif

if I find them on a steal, I will probably pick them up. 

anywhere to get the ugly sweater dunks for a decent price? (preferably grey, but black is okay) size 10...appreciate any help.  

What's goin on NT'ers looking for some help anybody know of spots that have the Birch Highs in stock 9.5? This shoe seems to always evade me in my size don't know why these are so hard to find

okay ill look for them in later months perhaps.  they originally released last year, i would have thought the hype would be dead by now haha.  but yeah xmas just passed, you could be right. 

Man, trying to buy my little Nephew some Nike SB's 

and all he likes is the Janoski's 

no Dunks

He said kids at his school don't wear dunks, They wear the Vans style Nike's more!

what... you dont like janoskis?

i like the model itself and bought a pair but haven't worn em around due to em being a bit too stiff

what... you dont like janoskis?

i like the model itself and bought a pair but haven't worn em around due to em being a bit too stiff
Naw, I like some of them... the Max's even more

but i'm saying lil Kid won't wear Dunks...only those

Oh... lol. I was all twisted. My bad

Definitely agree with the max's. I've read and looks like it's got a lot more give.

Anyways, it hasn't even been a week in the year and I've already copped 2 pairs... the will of the shoe gods' too strong

sorry I'm bored on a saturday night going through all my sneaker sites looking for steals/deals.

u are posting legit good links..and not inundating the thread..repped

Went to RIF LA today, wore these.

Easily the best pic in here thus far in 2015..Dunkles are Grail status..might b the best dunk ever IMO..repped

He Does.

But he wanted some nikes

like these ones

I'd rock the **** out of these :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom