2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Online account, which is different from the actual account. Hell I know we all remember back when barely anybody had a legit online SB account. It's gotten kind of crazy easy now that we don't actually have to get on the telephone to find something if a local shop doesn't get it in

Yeah, I misread. I thought he was saying that they lost there actual account. They've been done selling online though. It's much easier to get an online account these days though. You don't have to wait a couple years anymore. You can just open up an online shop day 1 and you're good. SB will just take a bigger cut, tax you and keep it moving.

Last edited:
I might give up my full court press on finding DS kenny powers. Never really see them below 150 on the bay and now that I have the giraffes, I consider the giraffes a softer and more versatile substitute. Anyone have both and can convince me I'm wrong?

I might give up my full court press on finding DS kenny powers. Never really see them below 150 on the bay and now that I have the giraffes, I consider the giraffes a softer and more versatile substitute. Anyone have both and can convince me I'm wrong?
yeah those are surprisingly hard to find at a decent price. keep on searching though!

Just gotta keep searching my dude. Don't give up, it'll come around with a decent price soon. I've been looking for a lot of older stuff recently and I'm just waiting for the prices to drop alittle before I make a move.

Repped to both mints and John. Love these little stories and "insider" info. Anyone got any more :lol: bored waiting for the UFC main card to start

i really hope these Plus collabs go on discount.  I like them, but not $90 like them.

What y'all know about that limited edition premier deck?

I can never remember when recent shoes released to make a list

I'll start listing shoes from 2 years ago as best in 2014 or shoes I bought in 2014

Last edited:
If you find em for cheap I would get them. After a couple of wears they are extremely comfortable & a good looking shoe. I'd say go for it!

mainland concord CA Mall has these marked down as well as many others for like 40-50$. dont know if they ship but SBs dont move much at that store.

Self/wife imposed band on sneaker buying through march is pretty hard already, hahaha. 

I'm thinking of leaving the forums for a bit. We'll see.

Went to RIF LA today, wore these.

Went to go visit Jason and Shoe Wolf from Jason Markk.
They cleaned my Sneaks for free.

It's nice to have friends.
I was at the area an hour ago...How did you get free service at Jason Markk?Lucky u my friend

Back
Top Bottom