2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Boarders store in my local mall has Quarter Snacks, Cali Hi's, Crawfish lows, etc etc pretty much every SB that dropped this year.

sitting there

25cent Snacks will hit DISCO 
$70 disco??!?!
smile.gif

Hey fam! I usually don't have to ask for legit check but, it's the first time I'm buying from a guy in person. I asked him to send some pictures and insisted he take a picture of the inside tag. Were any fakes of these made?

The black should be shiny patent leather. The close up of the toe has me wondering if this is the right material. The rest looks pretty legit, so might be the camera not showing it up right.

For what it's worth.

^you should start a regular dunk thread.

Those dunks along with the "hypebeast chatter" over the all red cmfts really don't belong here.

It would be beneficial to the community to not cause any confusion or clutter in this SB thread.

In the past I've been terrible about non SB dunk talk, mostly because they've slowed dunks to such a trickle in the NSW release cycle, but with all of these CMFTs coming out, we probably should have a Dunk thread start up.

Finally got a pair of legit Tiff Low's for a decent price. $500 pre-owned size 10.5 from Pound for Pound. A little yellowing on the midsole but nothing some sauce can't take care of. 
always wondered if that sole sauce stuff worked. nice deal if you can eliminate that yellowing

Big thanks for the tip, called but they said no Beijings, just Quartersnacks, disposable, crawfish, and a few others. 
They must have just sold out them boys.. over the holidays

I'm 
nerd.gif
 those 25cent boys,they'll go more disco and i'ma grab them

They must have just sold out them boys.. over the holidays

I'm 
nerd.gif
 those 25cent boys,they'll go more disco and i'ma grab them
The dude I talked to didn't sound too confident so you always wonder if they got it right or not. He didn't know the name of the Beijings so I had to describe them but he knew the name of the others. I guess I'll have to trust him.

Good luck 
smokin.gif

Let me know when they have a sale, I might make the drive up from the westside if it's good. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom