2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol, I think I finally caved in to the Quartersnacks. For some reason the reflective laces are intriguing. Will buy if they get on the heavy discount 
embarassed.gif

Pretty cool. Three dunks on his list, and SOMPs made it at #4. 

Last edited:
It's amazing what a difference the silhouette makes on resale prices. I hope you enjoy them. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Kostons they did.

It's amazing what a difference the silhouette makes on resale prices. I hope you enjoy them. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Kostons they did.
Thanks my G. Something about a black skate shoe with a vulc white sole. It will always always be my favorite combination on a shoe. Add the fragment touches on there and the great price and it was a no brainer.

Which kostons were you thinking about getting? I got my eye on the white leather joint they did. 

The white leather because they give off that Mulder vibe, although any of the suede pairs would do well.

Extremely stiff canvas. It was the grey pair. Maybe yours will be more comfortable but I literally couldn't walk in mine.

Damn, thanks homie. Worst to comes to worst I'll just treat them as beaters or donate them. They were dirt cheap so it doesn't matter

Sorry if I'm late or it might be someone in here. Regardless, this is pretty dope. I love Collections like this

Damn that's a crazy collection. I'd feel overwhelmed when it comes to choosing which to wear. I already get overwhelmed now at only 40 something pairs lol

Back
Top Bottom