2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hows the quality on the unc highs?
I like mine no glue stains or nothing. Actually wore em out of the house for the first time tonight to go see Jerry Seinfeld.

hows the quality on the unc highs?

Love mine but I'm biased obviously. The patent isn't like Pantone XI patent but it's not like fugazi XI patent either. The thing to remember is like most of the shoe is patent, even the whole toebox. I've worn one of my pairs 5-6 times, including out on Franklin St in Chapel Hill during/after a few games and they look better than anticipated.

If you have a fair amount of UNC gear or Jordan brand apparel in the cw, they are a no brainer. I think you can find them pretty chea also

I spy Viotech AM1s and space jams. Can't really make out any of the SBs. I'm thinking they'll def have at least a pair or two of all their Collabs

I see the oceanic dunk. There's def some heat from the few shoes I could make out in the pic. Be hard not to find 1 shoe out there

A few good apparel deals in that premier clearance sale. I've got the hungry eyes for those Camo lows at $50 though lol

It's amazing what a difference the silhouette makes on resale prices. I hope you enjoy them. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Kostons they did.
Agreed, I really like the Kostons x Fragment.  I picked mine up when nike had them on clearance + a final discount code if i recall correctly.

I picked these up at Concepts (not sure if they have a name). Decent selection, but not much in my size 10. 9.5 Loons that I kept trying to trick myself I could fit into.

EDIT - they had a stack of the Black Ugly Sweaters, but wouldn't let me buy one.

Last edited:
I picked these up at Concepts (not sure if they have a name). Decent selection, but not much in my size 10. 9.5 Loons that I kept trying to trick myself I could fit into.

EDIT - they had a stack of the Black Ugly Sweaters, but wouldn't let me buy one.
why didnt they let you buy the black uglg sweater? are they raffle or hold?

Future sales, possible pop-up run, or "we just wanted to have a run just in case" were all of the reasons I heard.  I'm assuming that if they knew me (not that I'm important, just that I'm not a weekly regular or anything), I might have been able to.  But, I'm just a random dude, so, no.

My friend couldn't buy some NB collab he saw, either, so I don't feel too bad.  It wasn't just me, haha.

If that's the case why even put them out where they can be seen? I'm not really down with playing the politics game. And shops where I'm a local know that.

I spend and spread the money around because I like the guys that run the shops now, but I never like asking for favors.

Nike has some sb stuff on clearance they had some smaller ruckus shirts and cali tees . A few dunks as well.

Back
Top Bottom