2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol Visit there IG page sstreetwaves they have the number up there. Not sure if they'll ship or not but Guess it's worth calling. I mean they do have there number up. The pics say they have 9-13 left in concept cars.

That extra "s" isn't a typo btw.
Thank you sir. Just copped for $76 shipped.

I need help man. 3 pairs in already. Looking like I'm going to beat last year's 9 easily at this rate.

Last edited:
Damn that's a crazy collection. I'd feel overwhelmed when it comes to choosing which to wear. I already get overwhelmed now at only 40 something pairs lol

I really don't know how much I have at this point lol. I have some at school, some at my parents house, some in my car, some at my girls house.

Shoot, this is just my parents basement alone from my kicks through high school

And this is just under my desk for the kicks I brought home just for the holidays

Really can't wait till I'm done school so I can just gather everything in one storage room

Thank you sir. Just copped for $76 shipped.

I need help man. 3 pairs in already. Looking like I'm going to beat last year's 9 easily at this rate.

Nice! Glad I could help.
They pick and choose sometimes when they do phone orders. So wasn't 100% sure. Glad you got through though. :nthat: To my own surprise I haven't gotten anything since early November.

I really don't know how much I have at this point lol. I have some at school, some at my parents house, some in my car, some at my girls house.

Shoot, this is just my parents basement alone from my kicks through high school

And this is just under my desk for the kicks I brought home just for the holidays

Really can't wait till I'm done school so I can just gather everything in one storage room

Sometimes I wish I had started collecting while in school because of all that I missed out on but then sometimes I feel like I may have dodged a bullet by not collecting till around end of college. If I had half as many pairs as I do right now while I was in school I don't know where I'd stash em lol

Last edited:
Nice! Glad I could help.
They pick and choose sometimes when they do phone orders. So wasn't 100% sure. Glad you got through though. :nthat: To my own surprise I haven't gotten anything since early November.
Sometimes I wish I had started collecting while in school because of all that I missed out on but then sometimes I feel like I may have dodged a bullet by not collecting till around end of college. If I had half as many pairs as I do right now while I was in school I don't know where I'd stash em lol
I had like 35 pairs when I graduated high school (i worked at finishline :lol:). I ended up selling em all over the following couple of years and hopped in and out of the game for a years afterwards. I didn't really buy regularly again until 2012.

Man cncpts goldmine haha
I hope you cncpts locals can make it. Looking to see some interesting pickups in here tomorrow.

Silver box smh I wish they would throw a couple online but wishful thinking. Enjoy those in the area, should be a fun time

Back
Top Bottom