2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a bad price at all imo.  If that's your first cop of 2015, way to start the year off right.
Thanks! I actually copped YOTH last week for $180 shipped which was a little overpriced. All ive been seeing for that shoe is $200-$250.

And bidded on the Born in the USA bruce springsteens 5 mins ago.lost the bid by $5. Winning bid was 160 plus 20 shipping. condition 9/10

**EDIT:

AAAAND copped Dunk High Scribbles 2008 EU release for $85 shipped. I dont know how valuable they are but I think I got a steal price with it. the pair was only worn once.

Last edited:
Must exclude SB. Just tried to cop AGs and it said the code wasn't applicable. Kinda glad it didn't work. I need to chill
laugh.gif
they sometimes don't allow it on select dunks (generally the more popular ones)

Well this year's shoe copping has gotten off to a faster than usual start, just pulled the trigger on DS 112s and DS MIAs.

I picked up both last year...they're awesome in person.
I've been looking for the MIAs for a while but couldn't find my size for a decent price. Apparently some guy is auctioning off his collection though, and I

copped the 112s as a consolation in case I struck out on the MIAs. Can't wait to see them in person, I'll post pics when they arrive (even though they're

not exactly rare or grail status).

Last edited:

I've been looking for the MIAs for a while but couldn't find my size for a decent price. Apparently some guy is auctioning off his collection though, and I

copped the 112s as a consolation in case I struck out on the MIAs. Can't wait to see them in person, I'll post pics when they arrive (even though they're

They're some of the best from the Tape Box era, IMO. Nice pickups dude.

Are there a lot of fake SBs out there?If so which eras?I just want to be careful buying because im trying to hunt down older pairs.

The MIA colorway is dope....I had the MIA lebrons and hyperdunks and both were just as nice as the dunks you copped

Are there a lot of fake SBs out there?If so which eras?I just want to be careful buying because im trying to hunt down older pairs.
I've seen fakes of shoes I never thought would be faked, from just about every box era. Fake Loons and fake Triumvirs come to mind. Just gotta be careful and pay attention. Most fakes are pretty obvious. it's only the more desirable (i.e. $$$) ones where the fakes get real good.

Coming back to SBs after I quit in 09...

It was a bit unsettling at first to realize that SBs for the most part weren't being counterfeit.

I was really caught off guard.

It's really a great thing but the cautious collector I had to be back in the SB golden era days isn't easily ignored even now.

When did it mostly stop? The blue box era? I'd love some info on the collector's who were active back then.

Pretty much when it became easy to buy most releases on discount, and you had to start sitting on all but the most hyped releases for months if not years before seeing a profit from the resale market, most SBs stopped being faked. That's not to say that there aren't fakes out there floating, but most of them are completely terrible and have giveaways that even a novice can spot.

Can someone drop some knowledge on these for me? stumbled across a pair on Ebay and they caught my attention
624044-115

Just a pair of dunks from 2003, nothing too special. It's got a leather tongue, which tend to wrinkle and get kind of nasty looking after a few years wear. Shouldn't be more than 100 or so. I'm kind of a fan of the tumbled leather they were using back then, although the best tumbled leather pairs came out between 00-02.

Can someone drop some knowledge on these for me? stumbled across a pair on Ebay and they caught my attention

624044-115
Just a pair of dunks from 2003, nothing too special. It's got a leather tongue, which tend to wrinkle and get kind of nasty looking after a few years wear. Shouldn't be more than 100 or so. I'm kind of a fan of the tumbled leather they were using back then, although the best tumbled leather pairs came out between 00-02.
Man, I loved my pair. Those were my beaters and they lasted long. Leather was good too.

Back
Top Bottom