2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone put a lot of wear on a pair of Shields yet?  Curious to know how they are holding up, was thinking of getting a pair to 'beat'. @MakeSomeRice  ?
wore mine daily for few weeks. held up well, but they were tad bit snug for TTS.  was hoping they loosened up more when broken in, but not much.  maybe when the padding wears down casue they are THICK

wore mine daily for few weeks. held up well, but they were tad bit snug for TTS.  was hoping they loosened up more when broken in, but not much.  maybe when the padding wears down casue they are THICK
Thanks for the response, so the waterproofing holds up?  I have this image in my head of the toe box looking good while the rest of the shoe gets 'beat' 
laugh.gif

The weather in NY has me looking at these since I have never been able to find the all black Gore-tex dunks in DS condition.

Last edited:

Thanks for the response, so the waterproofing holds up?  I have this image in my head of the toe box looking good while the rest of the shoe gets 'beat' 
laugh.gif

The weather in NY has me looking at these since I have never been able to find the all black Gore-tex dunks in DS condition.
honestly, i haven't tested the waterproofing haha. nyc here as well and i put them on break from the icy temps and the salt past couple weeks

Man ebay us my spot i get so many come upss let me uploade them all show u how ebay is the spot to cop

laugh.gif

waterproofing has held up on my pair great so far. You'll need to eventually hit em again with scotchguard or something if you give them enough wear, but the factory DWR coating is great.

Pairs came in. Finally.

Man, oh man. I don't even know where to start. These are incredible. One word to describe it: nostalgia.

These are a pure skate shoe from the early 2000s man. The buttery suede, the gum sole for grip. The puffier tongue than normal. The reinforced layer underneath the suede. Really reminds me of the original es Accels. Love these. Glad I doubled up :pimp:

Sz. 11 Tiff Lows for BIN $325?? WHAT THE WHAT!?

Gotta be fakes, right?
nerd.gif
They are fake.

Photo 1, barely any/no curve to the tongue. Photo 3, the gator print runs parallel to the stitching on the wings (for lack of a better term?). Toebox is WAY too shiny. And the color is slightly off. Plus no box, no tag photo, no alternate laces. ALL of these things are HUG red flags. The first 2 things though are guaranteed signs of fakes.

a deal's a deal but the condition on some of those..
Agree completely. I passed up on those Ostrich's because of the condition. @rapcoz2134  alerted me to their existence. I will say that used shoes CAN be restored. And stuff like creasing, smell, stains, etc can be fixed but stuff like heel drag/toe wear are irreversible without a sole swap. At that point, you might as well just spend the money it'll take to do such a thing on a DS pair.

Agree completely. I passed up on those Ostrich's because of the condition. @rapcoz2134
 alerted me to their existence. I will say that used shoes CAN be restored. And stuff like creasing, smell, stains, etc can be fixed but stuff like heel drag/toe wear are irreversible without a sole swap. At that point, you might as well just spend the money it'll take to do such a thing on a DS pair.

I understand what u mean bro but trust me those ostrich sb were in great condition just like these bucks i got to 74$

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-151.jpg.html

Back
Top Bottom