2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really happy I was able to get my size 6.5 for the northern light highs. Kinda regret not getting the lows on ebay for about 175. These things are going so fast in small sizes. Literally none on ebay right now is 6,6.5, or 7. 

UNDS'd this pair from the good old days with SB's. Miss this quality on the dunks, it's rare to see newer releases with leather this nice nowadays

2015 is a damn good year for me.. Another steal price of SGD180($142USD) . Now i have both the purple & blue..

Fire. Reps 4 both of u

Coming back to SBs after I quit in 09...

It was a bit unsettling at first to realize that SBs for the most part weren't being counterfeit.

I was really caught off guard.

It's really a great thing but the cautious collector I had to be back in the SB golden era days isn't easily ignored even now.

When did it mostly stop? The blue box era? I'd love some info on the collector's who were active back then.
i would say blue box era is when it started to greatly slow down

I miss the black box era....prob my heaviest dunk pick up year...

Blue was probably my favorite. Sweet spot of having a high interest in kicks and being old enough to finally get a part time job to buy kicks :lol:

I need to hunt down FTCs man. That white tongue is too dope

When they couldn't move a lot of the fakes they stopped making them . There's only so many people looking for sbs. But if you make fake a bunch of bred ivs or concords you don't have that problem.

Blue was probably my favorite. Sweet spot of having a high interest in kicks and being old enough to finally get a part time job to buy kicks :lol:

I need to hunt down FTCs man. That white tongue is too dope

Weren't those from the Tape Box era?

You can find 'em for under $100 DS.

Weren't those from the Tape Box era?

You can find 'em for under $100 DS.
Yeah, I was making two separate points. Should have done two separate posts, sorry for the confusion homie. 

I found them for decent prices, looking for a "steal". eBay sniping has become a new hobby of mine
laugh.gif

Fakes, or with a lot of heel drag, yellowing on the midsole, and no boxes, extra laces, and insole missing.

Back
Top Bottom