2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Legit? They have some older heat for some decent prices. Tiff lows for $395 o_o

Yeah bro, bought the heineken from them only the price that turns off for most peeps..

That tiff lows is without the OG box hence the low price.. Even the pink box is grail to some of us.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man...Dooms I won on eBay over a week ago won't be here till Saturday...it was supposed to be 2 day shipping lmao.. :smh:

Man...Dooms I won on eBay over a week ago won't be here till Saturday...it was supposed to be 2 day shipping lmao..
mean.gif
USPS with that professional stiff arm.

stilltrill stilltrill I think we have the same laptop defenitly a good buy.

And to whoever posted the link to the dunk low blue pink thanks. Almost pulled the trigger but I'm watching a few other pairs.

@StillTrill I think we have the same laptop defenitly a good buy.

And to whoever posted the link to the dunk low blue pink thanks. Almost pulled the trigger but I'm watching a few other pairs.
I bought that one from my wife's friend for $300. Her son cracked the screen after having it a week and she just went out and bought a new one. I got the screen repaired at Apple for $400. So I basically got a new Mac for half price with Microsoft Office
grin.gif

I want Nike, to get rights from Disney, to make a Star Wars themed SB Dunk (high or low) to coincide with Star Wars Ep 7 coming out in December.

That is all.

Ps....I want Jedi's!!! Still on the hunt.

Walter..

Salt Stains for $80 Shipped - Sizes 8.5-11 - Sorry had to grab the 11.5&12

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-Hi-Salt-Stains-/291365577703?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Good luck to everyone in the northeast, my forecast is for up to 3 feet :nerd:  

Damn, share the 11.5/12 love over this way! Haha

You'll probably find one, when you least expect it. Haha its always something that happens to me

I hope it happens soon! It definitely always works out that way.

Walter..

Last edited:
There's a pair of shoes for $59 on premier

How cheap can I get them shipped?

Someone do some magic, I'll rep you

There's a pair of shoes for $59 on premier

How cheap can I get them shipped?

Someone do some magic, I'll rep you

$67? The current VIP codes don't work on discounted items and there aren't free shipping codes.

I found some irl pics of the De La low -> highs:

Back
Top Bottom