2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I want Nike, to get rights from Disney, to make a Star Wars themed SB Dunk (high or low) to coincide with Star Wars Ep 7 coming out in December.

That is all.

Ps....I want Jedi's!!! Still on the hunt.

Walter..
I would think they already have the rights if Vans puts out Star Wars shoes. I guess they aren't the same entity, but Nike owns Vans.

But if Nike owns Converse I don't see why we never get some DC Comic books shoes seeing as Converse drops those from time to time

But if Nike owns Converse I don't see why we never get some DC Comic books shoes seeing as Converse drops those from time to time

Yea I always enjoy seeing those comic book chucks. Never been able to bring myself to by any though. Would love to see some of that stuff on our dunks though.

af1 1982 af1 1982 you killing me softly with that pic. Those things are hard to track down let alone that condition dope pick up.

Last edited:
Very nice! Did it take you some time to find a pair?

Took me a few years to find a pair in my size in decent condition. No OG box but I have plenty have leftover boxes from that era that i can throw them in
Yea I always enjoy seeing those comic book chucks. Never been able to bring myself to by any though. Would love to see some of that stuff on our dunks though.

af1 1982 af1 1982 you killing me softly with that pic. Those things are hard to track down let alone that condition dope pick up.

Appreciate it homie, Happy is an understatement :pimp:

doubt youll ever see an official stars wars nike sb

or probably another replica as good as the jedi - the textbook correct amount of volt

Last edited:
Just got these Maple Leaf lows in. Materials are kind of strange - toe box and panels are a stiff suede..ish? Some kind of hard synthetic material makes up the rest. The Maple Leaf symbol is dope and the red lace tips are also a cool contrasting element. Wonder what the inspiration is though?

Back
Top Bottom