2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$67? The current VIP codes don't work on discounted items and there aren't free shipping codes.

I found some irl pics of the De La low -> highs:
Bleh... I have always hated the lows. Love the highs, a personal favorite of mine. But the lows looked like warmed-over lemonade vomit to me.

Those super white panels  
pimp.gif

How do they hold up? Do they rub off like the Salt Stains over time or are they permanent? 
The white panels on the Beijing stays, I had wore them more than 15x and they are durable!

Really feelin the De La Highs, seems to be a little more pink in that yellow than the lows. I don't like the all white bottom though.......yeesh

My boy Mikey is going in...

That's a great price. And I know we've talked about this before because of me but it's 3.3% on $100 ($3.30 fees). Not 4% and again I don't know where the hell that number came from.

Last edited:
The print on the de la highs looks like patent leather
nerd.gif
It pretty much is. It's probably the same stuff they use to make "patent leather" on todays Jordan models. It's essentially just a lacquer top layer on the leather. This leather just happens to have a print on it, which is the only difference between the white patent leather on the tuxedo 11 lows and the patent leather on the de la lo-Highs. 

De La Highs are okay. Not crazy about them.

Side note...I wish everyone did overnight delivery. lol.

The print on the de la highs looks like patent leather :nerd:
It pretty much is. It's probably the same stuff they use to make "patent leather" on todays Jordan models. It's essentially just a lacquer top layer on the leather. This leather just happens to have a print on it, which is the only difference between the white patent leather on the tuxedo 11 lows and the patent leather on the de la lo-Highs. 

The original high and lows have hologram like material tho

Shouldn't the new highs have a similar treatment?

You're 100% right. I forgot about that wavy pattern on the top layer giving it that funky holographic effect. Still probably similar process and materials, just not as shiny as the patent leather. MY B.

You're 100% right. I forgot about that wavy pattern on the top layer giving it that funky holographic effect. Still probably similar process and materials, just not as shiny as the patent leather. MY B.

No worries you had me worrying about my pair haha.

I'm gonna throw this out there but I'm gonna publicly shame anyone who buys the De Las for retail. I need those to drop to $60 or so

not srs

Back
Top Bottom