2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Talking about regreeting buying a pair, I thought these were a regret. Factory Store find but wore em only once so Far. Now, I like em more.

I need those "central parks" and "raiders" for 50 bucks.
Wonder if nikeSB has the same design team as back in the day. Still love em' though.

I like the Dazzle WAY more on the Janoskis and wouldn't mind owning a pair of them, but not for $120. I'd pick up for about $60

Another (and more logical) theory for the squares surrounding the leaf on the Central Park joints:

"Grand Army Plaza is the gateway to Central Park. Of the four corners of Central Park, it's the only one that is officially part of the Park's 843-acre landscape. It is actually two plazas. 59th Street bisects it into two semicircles, a split design inspired by Paris' famed Place de la Concorde."

http://www.centralparknyc.org/things-to-see-and-do/attractions/grand-army-plaza.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/Mobile Uploads/image_1.jpg.html

My poster that @undefeatedinc released back on that exact date 7/24/2007 for the release of the (black box not Gold box)
Nike sb x MF DOOM shoe ! I remember camping out for this shoe at @undefeatedinc santa monica for about 8hrs ! Man that was the good old days ! How many people do you know that still have this poster !!

Another (and more logical) theory for the squares surrounding the leaf on the Central Park joints:

"Grand Army Plaza is the gateway to Central Park. Of the four corners of Central Park, it's the only one that is officially part of the Park's 843-acre landscape. It is actually two plazas. 59th Street bisects it into two semicircles, a split design inspired by Paris' famed Place de la Concorde."

http://www.centralparknyc.org/things-to-see-and-do/attractions/grand-army-plaza.html
Dope. I'm glad that we got some info on the shoe, hopefully people stay away because it's still a green & gray shoe and I can buy at 65 or lower by March.

This is crazy! Anyone else order those from NDC?
What are these called and where can I find them? I think these look dope. Lol.
I like using natural light + no filter

I see lots of heavy saturation in photos on IG, especially with that toes down pose on some ballet ****.. Maybe they're hiding heel drag, lots of people rent their kicks lol that "VNDS" life.. I don't know

What are these called and where can I find them? I think these look dope. Lol.
They were up on NDC, but they've been pulled as of today due to the mistake with the product image. They're a February GR.
He's not so subtly saying that people buy used shoes are essentially "renting" them from the person from whom they've been bought.

They were up on NDC, but they've been pulled as of today due to the mistake with the product image. They're a February GR.
Thx! You're one of the most helpful people on NT. I love those. The first thing I thought was "silver Melo's"....lol. I'm in. 

He's not so subtly saying that people buy used shoes are essentially "renting" them from the person from whom they've been bought.

Nah, what he was saying (imo) that dudes buy a shoe wear it snap a few pics(to look cool to other dudes) and sell as worn once

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom