2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif

So beautiful, I still need to UNDS mine

Nike really needs to retro the first few series of Dunks

haha thanks yall. i have a nikon and whatnot, but what i was basically tryna do is shoot my whole collection in on-foot photos and i finished that up last week. so now i'm upping my IG and iphone game. tbh though the iphone quality isn't as smooth,its way more convenient for just daily on foot pics than setting up a dslr with tripod, remote, exporting to lightroom, yadda yadda

Yeah the filters on IG are pretty good and real easy to use, I dont even own a camera anymore it's all iphone pics

Yeah the filters on IG are pretty good and real easy to use, I dont even own a camera anymore it's all iphone pics

also i recommend "bokeh lens" i think its a buck on the app store. lets you use a kind of gaussian blur to fake depth of field. bascially its better than tilt shift because you can control the feathering of the effect so it's not all abrupt

also i recommend "bokeh lens" i think its a buck on the app store. lets you use a kind of gaussian blur to fake depth of field. bascially its better than tilt shift because you can control the feathering of the effect so it's not all abrupt

Good looks im gonna download that one

I like using natural light + no filter

I see lots of heavy saturation in photos on IG, especially with that toes down pose on some ballet ****.. Maybe they're hiding heel drag, lots of people rent their kicks lol that "VNDS" life.. I don't know

Last edited:
Best photo editing app by far imo is Snapseed. It's google's version of photoshop for phones and is free. Takes a little while to get used to, but it's well worth it. 

Guess who's back?!

So I might be late to the party but thank you Nike for putting these on sale. Got them for almost 50% off. :smile:

It's tuff being a EU citizen. Disco is are voer here.

On a side note; do we have a release date for those 'yeezy red october' dunks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom