2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1st pair looks like something that dropped in 2003 and the actual pair looks like some cheap old mass released Dunk

dudes IG 
laugh.gif

NT'er 
nerd.gif

Dazzles remind of of an old pair of Mrtyrs I have 

The Janoski version actually look pretty good. 

Last edited:
Quote:

u guys have any pairs u regret buying? mine would probably have to be the 'beavis' mids. they looked cool online, but when i got them i realized lighter colored shoes probably are not my thing. 
Summit White Hi's. (no pic because I'm on a weak comp)

I got them for 40, but when I got them there's a color on the toebox that messes up the whole shoe (the actual Summit White) so they look "auto-dingy" as my homie put it.

I want to get them customized, but I don't know anyone who does it without charging a billion dollars. (any help on this would be appreciated).

Last edited:
Honestly I figured those were the appropriate colors for the Year of the Goat so I wouldn't mind seeing them on a dunk.

Please enlighten me if I'm incorrect
how did you get those colors to be appropriate? its an honest question lol like i dont know if theres a website that says YOTG colors are these... did JB offer any kind of story as to the XX9 YOTG? last years made sense it was CNY theme for YOTH. or is nike doing some BS theme like they did with this years BHM which made no sense imo

Last edited:
Honestly I figured those were the appropriate colors for the Year of the Goat so I wouldn't mind seeing them on a dunk.

Please enlighten me if I'm incorrect
how did you get those colors to be appropriate? its an honest question lol like i dont know if theres a website that says YOTG colors are these... did JB offer any kind of story as to the XX9 YOTG? last years made sense it was CNY theme for YOTH. or is nike doing some BS theme like they did with this years BHM which made no sense imo

I don't really follow most Jordans I just saw those pics on twitter.

I would assume it had a passing resemblance.

I was just throwing this out there cuz we haven't heard anything out a YOTG Dunks yet

Jesus dude you had the best week ever last week.

Loons, black UCS, and Tiffs? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Gotta wonder what field you work in @MakeSomeRice  ? If you don't mind me asking 
nerd.gif

Thats an easy 1400-1800, plus all the constant pick ups. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom