2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got my salt stains in Monday and they're so beautiful and high quality in person. I feel like this might be a shoe that people regret not copping years from now.  It's amazing what little hype Sbs now get and the great prices you can get as a result.

In other news...does anyone have the Nike SB Warmth low? They look so dope and high quality in pics.  What's the fit like on them?  I'm thinking of getting the DH a pair. Should I go up a size due to suede liner or is it still TTS?

Last edited:
Secondary sail laces for the new GRs. Shops receiving their shipment so not an NDC exclusive

In other news...does anyone have the Nike SB Warmth low? They look so dope and high quality in pics.  What's the fit like on them?  I'm thinking of getting the DH a pair. Should I go up a size due to suede liner or is it still TTS?
TTS.

Last edited:
zomfg those white laces look amazing in the red/sail joints...may bite the bullet and not wait for a discount.

Yessir, stillins were such a well executed dunk :pimp:

Blue and brown is a great combo word to melbournes and boarder blues

i dont understand why people seem to care so much about that 2.9% + $0.30 paypal invoice fee (word to @DanVSMan  ).  Is it really that big of a deal?  maybe if i was selling something for over a grand, that could add up, but in that scenario i would DEFINITELY want an invoice.  Just seems like nickel and diming to me. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom