2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ditto.

Any old head remember Old Man Wearing Nikes?

Dude was as legit as they come until he dipped out with 30+ members loot.
My point exactly. He's legit until he runs off with $30,000 of money and no one can do anything because they wire transferred.

dont wanna confuse anybody with what i posted, imma INVOICE ONLY type of guy too when dealing with sellers...

always gift homies though :wink:

Last edited:
Knock on wood I have never had anyone file a complaint against me and I've moved alot of shoes. I would think if you get enough shout outs on a twitter feed or something saying you're legit that you might be able to demand payment via gift, but until you get a history of taking care of your buyers, you're going to have to go the invoice route to protect both parties.
why even take the risk though for what is basically peanuts?

always gift homies though
wink.gif
wink.gif

#JerZees

REPOST

How To MakeSomeRice

1) Search state by state on Craigslist (takes forever, but deals are out there).

2) Try and buy from resellers who live in areas without sales tax (if they paid $150 flat for some shoes, they'll more often than not sell them to you for a lower price) - same goes for eBay.

3) Don't be afraid to text a stranger, and be polite.. for example:
"hi my name is @robinthicke and I'm inquiring about (insert shoe name). Do you still have the size X for sale?" (ask if they're willing to ship.. not everyone will, but if you are polite and come with a reasonable offer you may be able to change their mind).
In some cases, this person could become a friend and/or resource for future releases - so pay it forward, fam!

4) ALWAYS request a detailed PayPal Invoice.. ALWAYS.. and don't get frustrated if you have to walk the seller through the process of setting up the invoice (knowledge is power, and if you can teach someone something they will appreciate it). Ask for Shoe Name listed on box (not nickname), Size, Style Code (xxxxxx-xxx), and Color of shoe to be included in the invoice description. Double boxing should be noted on the PayPal Invoice as well.

(most of this is common sense for you, fam.. but some may not know)

...100 more pages.

Last edited:
Everything i've seen so far is stuff I want on the sales rack. all sub $60.

Except those red lows. I'll take those for $70 down the road

why even take the risk though for what is basically peanuts?

I don't disagree, and I'm normally in the seat of the seller anyways. I price my shoes to include everything I want to cover, if they don't want to pay it, I'll lower the price accordingly, but then they lose the protection. I was a buyer a few days ago and the seller posted a price and I said I'll take them for that shipped (he was vague on what that included in his tweet), he then started adding the pp fee on top of it and I walked from the deal because I had a number I wouldn't go over. It was for a used pair of shoes and finally I said screw it, and went and paid $70 more for two DS pairs. It wasn't the money or protection for me, it was the principle of simple pricing. If you're going to name a price, cover eveyrthing in that price and don't nickel and dime me after I agree to it and then try to justify it by saying everyone pays the pp fee.... What was said is correct, it's just that the seller typically figures it into the sell price...

Real talk the deals are on FB, that's how I found my Jordan and SB connect who hooked me up almost the year I was deployed. Recently before I deactivated my page I copped WPF and NL Lows.

Facebook is only used for buying/selling shoes. That's how I do a majority of my transaction.

I'll probably deactivate it and move solely to eBay once I graduate

Back
Top Bottom