2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also Paparazzi's for $75

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 your screenshot is strong with that one

Okay I'm done talking so much in this thread for today. Falling back now lol

Last edited:

via @bluetilesc
BEAUTIFUL 
pimp.gif

These are jus not doing it for me, but to whoever else wants them...I hope all whoever wants to cop gets them.
Yeahhhh...not impressed with the De Las. It's the white midsole/sole that messes them up for me.
I'm going to pick up those Raiders....on discount. Not a bad shoe just not a retail shoe.
Exactly. I love it, but since coming back into this SB thing I see prices are back to normal. The hypebeasts must all be into J's now. This is lovely.
Anybody else getting tired of clear soles? I feel like half of my purchases from the past few months have them.

just wanted to see if anyone had any leads on a pair of these in a size 10 for under 70 . also the black lows with the snakeskin textured swoosh for the same if anything

any help is appreciate from you guys! always helpin me out    i appreciate it

Any central london guys knows any skate shop selling nike sb dunk lows or high within that area?? Will stayin put around hyde park.

Any info will be greatly appreciate

Last edited:
Anyone find it crazy that a single shoe model has such a strong following. That dudes like us continue to buy the same shoe over and over again in differently colorways. I think it's dope, love ya'll 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom