2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need to hunt down Wheat Forbes. I wish Nike kept producing dope brown based shoes. I guess that was the trend though in skateboarding in the early 2000s.
One of my "will get someday" pairs. The prices right now are bedonkulous.

My Dunk Wishlist (no order):
  • Giraffe Low
  • Metallic Raiders Hi 
  • Warmth Low
  • Concord SB
  • Loons 
*Baby Bear Low (If I had a lot of money I wanted to spend on one pair of shoes)

Honorable Mentions:

Bred J-pack lows, Ms. Pacmans

Last edited:
Scooped up the Paparazzi Dunks GR for $70 shipped.

This thread is teaching me that it pays off to be patient...

Thanks Guys!!!!

Any central london guys knows any skate shop selling nike sb dunk lows or high within that area?? Will stayin put around hyde park.

Any info will be greatly appreciate

I don't live there but I did visit and made a beeline for slam city. I can't remember which tube stop it is, but it's kind of in a weird spot. Had to ask a few ppl to find it.

brought these betches out today.

BLACK SHEEP
Diggin’ In The Crates:
Nike SB “Valentines Day” Dunk Returns 01/31/15
Posted: 28 Jan 2015 01:16 PM PST

Our Black Sheep exclusive “Diggin in the Crates” Deadstock Release program is back to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year. Just in time for the upcoming holiday, the Nike SB Dunk Low Premium “Valentine’s Day” (University Red / University Red – White) Quickstrike from 2014 makes an encore this Saturday January 31, 2015.
The Dunk Low Premium SB “Valentine’s Day” (University Red/University Red-White) features a great mix of premium materials including a cracked white leather toebox and mid panel. The upper is further accented by a vibrant red suede featuring a unique marbled treatment reminiscent of crushed red velvet or rose petals.

curious to see those red GRs in person... Is that gray/sail material suede or that treated material like the legion pines?

And today's wear on this sunny sunny day: 

Back
Top Bottom