2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will cop De La's for under $50.

I'm patiently waiting for the high to low retros to start happening. paul browns would be DOPE as a low. 

Agreed. I think Jason Voorhees would look great as lows. I much prefer highs but lows have their rightful place in my heart.

I like these De La's, but there are others that have higher priority at the moment. Hope I can get them later in the month. Have to get the first De La Highs again, wish I hadn't sold off all of the shoes I want again lmao. Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Walter..

Last edited:
Agreed. I think Jason Voorhees would look great as lows. I much prefer highs but lows have their rightful place in my heart.

I like these De La's, but there are others that have higher priority at the moment. Hope I can get them later in the month. Have to get the first De La Highs again, wish I hadn't sold off all of the shoes I want again lmao. Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Walter..
Yessir, it's so nice being into SB. Because my main focus can be hunting down older pairs and I can catch newer releases on discount as they come and go without it interfering with my funds to cop those older pairs. 

Do we think the de las are really gonna sit? Cause I hate waking up early on release day
I party on the weekends

Last edited:
Do we think the de las are really gonna sit? Cause I hate waking up early on release day
I party on the weekends

MSRP of $150 coupled with them dropping on Valentine's Day with the 2 pairs of AJ Xs and Nike Basketball's ASG pack? I can see them sitting.

Last edited:
I party on the weekends
Paying retail for SBs is for suckers. If they sell out, scramble ebay and youll find them for at or below retail. 

Team $60 and below 
pimp.gif

Yessir, it's so nice being into SB. Because my main focus can be hunting down older pairs and I can catch newer releases on discount as they come and go without it interfering with my funds to cop those older pairs. 

I am very glad I got back into SB's. Finding pairs I wanted a few years back for incredibly better prices now is fantastic, although, DS pairs are still a bit pricey and that's what I prefer.
I'm still getting used to the concept of not getting on RD and waiting it out for discount lol..I imagine QS's won't be the ones to hold off on and wait for the discount though.

Walter..

I am very glad I got back into SB's. Finding pairs I wanted a few years back for incredibly better prices now is fantastic, although, DS pairs are still a bit pricey and that's what I prefer.
I'm still getting used to the concept of not getting on RD and waiting it out for discount lol..I imagine QS's won't be the ones to hold off on and wait for the discount though.

Walter..
if it's a GR it's 100% going on disco. If it's not it's like 80% going to be on disco and even then there are so many coupon codes floating around all the time there's no reason why you couldn't find a particular site giving 10-20% off on any SB release these days.

I party on the weekends

I'm thinking Cali treatment on the De Las, between price and the fact they retroed them high and right now SB is only 1 for 2 in that department so far.

I was reading on facebook that some people got the De La's early from some shops and copped for $108. Two different people said it but I can't believe everything read on the internet so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I'll look for the pictures

i dont understand why people seem to care so much about that 2.9% + $0.30 paypal invoice fee (word to @DanVSMan  ).  Is it really that big of a deal?  maybe if i was selling something for over a grand, that could add up, but in that scenario i would DEFINITELY want an invoice.  Just seems like nickel and diming to me. 
mean.gif

I think it makes a difference.  Usually that extra can at least cover shipping. BUT..... (see below)

Im the same way, i dont mind paying the fees at all.  But i dont know why sellers (especially on FB groups) dont just build those fees into their prices.  I guess people out there really are gifting $500+ for shoes. Oh well.
I agree. They should just build it into the price. That's what I do when I give a price...I've already calculated what I want to get overall.
Maybe, but they'd also get more sales, which would make them more money. Losing peoples business who are just listing things for high ball prices and then hoping to go through PayPal privately to save money on fees might not be so bad either.
It's a lot of people who sell who won't go through paypal privately.  For some reason a lot of sellers feel more comfortable with going through ebay directly....especially newbies.  I'm sure they're making more $ via ebay than they're losing. Technically they're not losing anyway b/c they own Paypal.  SMH.
dont wanna confuse anybody with what i posted, imma INVOICE ONLY type of guy too when dealing with sellers...

always gift homies though
wink.gif
I use Square Cash for the homies. No fees and much faster to get to my bank account than Paypal and they give me and the homies a free $5. I hate $ sitting in my Paypal acct.  It's like asking somebody you don't trust to hold your wallet. 

Last edited:
I was reading on facebook that some people got the De La's early from some shops and copped for $108. Two different people said it but I can't believe everything read on the internet so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. I'll look for the pictures

EXACTLY what Nike wants you to do. Cop at $108 to make it seem like you're getting a good deal when that's notmal retail

Box tag says $108, UnheardOf confirmed that it's a mistake and MSRP is actually $150. I'll post a pic of the tweet in a second.

Edit:

Last edited:
Does anyone put the shop stickers on their boxes?

I put most my stickers on my luggage suitcase. Helps me easily id my bag at baggage claim area in airport. I used to put them all on my laptops but after having 3 laptops crash on me I started getting superstitious of my stickers being the cause. Haven't had a problem with laptops since.

Alright, which one of my Size 13 brethren bought all the disco SB's on CCS 
laugh.gif

Looked at the Steelers like maybe....13 gone

Dark Raisins....13 gone

Dusty Cactus (which I really want for the low)...13 gone.

almost every other size in stock too lol 

if it's a GR it's 100% going on disco. If it's not it's like 80% going to be on disco and even then there are so many coupon codes floating around all the time there's no reason why you couldn't find a particular site giving 10-20% off on any SB release these days.

Awesome, I'm liking the sound of all that.

I'll tell you what sparked my interest in SB's again...two weeks ago I saw a top 10 2014 releases article or video that had the Tiffany High's, I had no idea they released and I fell in love again. That's all it took to hook me once more haha. Thanks to a fellow NTer in this thread, I'll be getting a pair of Tiffany highs for a great price very soon.

I think of all sneakers SB's are my soft spot, particularly dunk highs, sb/non sb.

It really started with this very pair of Dunk High's I got just before 8th grade started. I got them at Just for Feet (anyone remember them???) haha
I have to this day, not seen leather on a pair like these. And as you can see, I completely thrashed these, wore them all through HS for the most part haha. I recently found them when I went through an old box I still had at my mothers.

Aw man, this was just around the days where laces were swapped on the white AF1's every day to match the shirt :rofl:

Alright fellas, sorry to bore, story time is over.

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom