2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those De La highs are pretty ugly imo. They look like a pair of high top AF1's from 2006 that someone with a few months of practice painted on.

$150 is insane. I personally wouldn't buy no matter how cheap, but Nike is thinking too highly at that price. I can see resellers getting burned and them being easily picked up for half retail

Those De la highs are trash. They really need to drop these in a low:

Last edited:
Those De La highs are pretty ugly imo. They look like a pair of high top AF1's from 2006 that someone with a few months of practice painted on.

$150 is insane. I personally wouldn't buy no matter how cheap, but Nike is thinking too highly at that price. I can see resellers getting burned and them being easily picked up for half retail

ShoeJocky already has pairs listed for $179, and I'm pretty sure he has a Nike account...no way resellers will eat if they're available early for $30 over retail...

Does look better with black sole. But I still wouldn't have copped due to the irrelevant use of the purple elephant print.

Dcy...you gonna stuff the tongues?

If you guys are looking, ShoeJocky via their eBay store has the new red/sail and Central Park lows for $74 and $83 shipped respectively:

http://stores.ebay.com/Shoejocky/_i.html?_nkw=Dunk

They're not up at shoejocky.com yet (where they may be slightly cheaper).

Anyone know if I can cancel my Premier order if it hasn't shipped yet?

Not a bad deal at all, a $4.40 difference if you wait and order from Premier and you can get eBates.

If Premier allows the VIP code..$120 for De La's shipped, I'm all over it. The Yellow lace swap is dope, is that the second pair of laces or did someone just find those from another pair of SBs?

I'm getting tired of all this de la soul hi hate yall gotta chill. The de la soul is dead cover on the shoe alone gives it legendary status. Idc. I will admit tho making the low into a hi wasn't the best idea and that price tag but I wouldn't say trash

Last edited:
HOT ROD Super Bowl Sale

January 30th and 31st

all footwear 30-50% off

all apparel 40% off

all headwear 30% off

FREE BEER ON TAP WHILE YOU SHOP!

Closed on Super Bowl Sunday

2253 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA. 90064
310-446-5527

Hmmmmmmm it's illegal to provide free alcohol in CA