2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i havent un-DS my v-day lows from last year and i told myself i wouldnt buy this years but damn i like them.  guess i'll wait for discount! not making that mistake twice.

i havent un-DS my v-day lows from last year and i told myself i wouldnt buy this years but damn i like them.  guess i'll wait for discount! not making that mistake twice.
Yeah, man. Just wait it out. Those will hit deep disco. Outlets disco.

Premier x TND today:

3M all around.

Last edited:
@John00 thanks for the great hookup with F skate cool guy who owns it got the dazzles and the ag highs thanks again guys call got alot in stock all sbs 50% off until sunday

That's a size 6? From that angle it looks like you'd rock a full size alligator if you ever wore some gators.
..... Thanks? :lol:

LOOOOVE these! One of my fav. pick ups from late last year. Finally debuted them (properly) in all their splendor and glory
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLASSIC!
Great pick-up!

Yea; these are needing a favorite. Saw them on the 'bay and were instantly drawn to them. First black box :pimp:

lookin nice

Thanks

Are the De Las going to be slightly different per pair like the Beijing's were?

Cause from looking at the pictures recently posted in here from different sources it looks like it's the exact same pattern per shoe

Ehhh...they're just OKKK to me. Nothing amazing. Likely pass unless another feature or angle changes my mind.

^^^ has disco written all over it
Agreed.
Those De la highs are trash. They really need to drop these in a low:
THIS is what I really wanted when I first heard they were dropping. Like these are a no brainer.
Some more photos of the De Las on the bay.

Looks like stock of these are trickling in now. Stores should be getting them in very soon.

And guys don't make fun of Gator. It's cuz her legs are so damn slim... wish my legs were like that and not a couple of stubby stumps.
sick.gif
These pics look soooo much better...not a $150 better, but def better. The problem with these is you don't know which colors you'll get.  I want an all pink/black pair but I doubt that would happen.  I'm still on the fence about them though...not feeling the white.
Premier x TND today:

3M all around.
What dunks are these? I like them.
..... Thanks?
laugh.gif
Nice pic. Dont worry about the feet police.  I'm tall with skinny ankles so some of my shoes look longer in pics. When I was preggo I got cankles and could've worn a sz 12 mens and my foot probably would've looked ok. Lol. Skinny ankles > cankles anyday.

Last edited:
I wear my Petoskey highs so much in the winter. barely any other dunks evenn make it into my rotation. What a great shoe. :smokin

I was just joking gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts It's amazing how a slightly different angle can make a pair of shoes look really long, I know that in reality your shoes are teeny tiny.

Don't have any content to put up, hope everyone gets some dope wears in this weekend though.

Back
Top Bottom