2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grown man sizes finally, but where them size 11's at?

my jpack black red joints did. the right shoe made a popping noise. i took out the insole, put it back in, stomped a couple of times and now it make no noise lol :D

So looks like it's a common issue. My Somps and Papparazzi dunks do it but my others don't. Kinda feels like the adhesive that they use for the insole didn't take very well.

So looks like it's a common issue. My Somps and Papparazzi dunks do it but my others don't. Kinda feels like the adhesive that they use for the insole didn't take very well.

My Uprises made a sound when i walked so i took insole out. Giant glob of glue that was sticky. Pulled it out and no more noise.

First time i had this was on cool grey XI's.... and SB's do it more than jordans.  to fix i just pull the insole out and put a little baby power in and shake around - put the insole back in and no more sounds! sometimes it may take a 2nd dose.

Last edited:
Won a pair of Big Gulps and a pair of Dino Jrs (finally!) on the same day.  Can't wait for them to get here.

Some more photos of the De Las on the bay.

Looks like stock of these are trickling in now. Stores should be getting them in very soon.

And guys don't make fun of Gator. It's cuz her legs are so damn slim... wish my legs were like that and not a couple of stubby stumps. :x

Last edited:
Some more photos of the De Las on the bay.

Looks like stock of these are trickling in now. Stores should be getting them in very soon.

sick.gif

I don't know about the De La's...
I think it's really going to depend on what colors are on each individual pair.
They will all have Yellow of course, but just like the Lows, some may have more Blue/Purple, Pink , Orange, Green, Gray or Black on them...which may change some of your minds.

I have decided i need to get either the skunk highs or the dooms soon as they are only going to get harder to find.. this shoe stuff is becoming a real struggle lmao

Back
Top Bottom