2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shoutout to Premier for that next day shipping though (and to FedEx for doing Saturday delivery):

Lace swap was so necessary.

These have me a bit perplexed. Just looking at them makes me want them... but something is a bit weird.

Maybe just a bit too much for me I don't know. I'm on the fence.

Yeah I'm going to reserve judgement until I see more detailed pix.

been waiting to snag disposables @60 w/shipping... decided to go in on the Plus low's so could use the VIP code. Now to plan how to sneak MORE shoes into the house w/o wife knowledge lol   i'll blame it on all the folks on here posting pics making me thirsty for these!

Last edited:

been waiting to snag disposables @60 w/shipping... decided to go in on the Plus low's so could use the VIP code. Now to plan how to sneak MORE shoes into the house w/o wife knowledge lol   i'll blame it on all the folks on here posting pics making me thristy for these!
Ship to work, leave in the car, bring them in when she's not home.

yea i havent tried it to work yet.... but been tempted.  I have had UPS hold the packages at facility when i have large orders lol costs like $5.

Top notch.
I'm sold :smokin ! Just finally sold off my Carmine 6s as well so makes this purchase even easier. I'm getting my mind in the mood set to eventually sell off all my Js and stick strictly to SBs again. The tape box era really slowed me down on SB side.

Last edited:
(NOT MY LISTINGS)

OG De La High Sz 10.5 for $170. Ask for tagged pic on this one because colors are legit and everything looks good. Only thing you'd need to completely verify is the tag shot. BUT FOR $170?! Steal.
http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-dunk-high-pro-sb-de-la-soul

Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Sz 11.5 for $140
http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-dunk-sb-eric-koston-thai-temple-jordan-retro-xi

Nike SB Dunk Low Appetite for Destruction Sz 8 for $75
http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-sb-appetite-destruction

Last edited:
Thai Temples for $140?!? Someone jump on that! I can never find a good deal on those! Once I get them I'll wear the hell out of them

I really need to stop. I'm dying over here with all these size 10 deals. 

EDIT: Just realized you meant if they were a size 10. DUR. my b.

You good man lol

I hear ya! I missed out on my size for a great price awhile ago. Still irks me till this day.

We all been there and it always stings when it happens lol I Had it happen twice last year on some Bruts and Iron Mans.

Just pulled trigger on the new "v-days" I know I was supposed to wait till premier got the central parks in but couldn't help myself shoejocky pricing got me. lol The CW kinda reminds me of the filberts I never got to pick up.

Last edited:
These look really clean on feet but deff don't like that material on the toe box. It looks like some Reynolds wrap to me
laugh.gif
My opinion hasn't wavered. They're dope.
I'm sold
smokin.gif
! Just finally sold off my Carmine 6s as well so makes this purchase even easier. I'm getting my mind in the mood set to eventually sell off all my Js and stick strictly to SBs again. The tape box era really slowed me down on SB side.
Tbh it's not a bad idea.  There are still some J's I LOVE and def will keep, but aside from 3 GS Jordans that release this year I have no other plans for J's.  Literally my 2015 list is a combo of Asics, Air Max, SBs and J's.  The quality on SBs compared to J's vs. prices just don't compare.  The details on most of the SBs are amazing too.  It makes me wonder why I left SBs in the first place.  I think I got bored for a bit, BUT I think i'm back. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom