2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bleached denims will be copped. Had to get rid of my air max 90s because of the bleeds into the white suede. Glad they opted for black on this one
I was thinking of copping a pair and I heard people talking about that denim bleeding happening. Could you tell me how likely that could happen on a pair? That's the one thing holding me back from copping a pair

I got the idea thinking of the alteration he did on a Paris Hilton cd release in HME shops in London.

Hopefully someone buys. I already fought off the urge to double. Only reason this link made it to NT haha
Seems like the restock brought prices down a bit on the bay. Hopefully they keep dropping even though there are no sz 9s on there at all right now.

Seems like the restock brought prices down a bit on the bay. Hopefully they keep dropping even though there are no sz 9s on there at all right now.
I think that with a pair like this, they'll likely never drop below a little over retail. Just one of those pairs that will be harder to get in the future and prices will go back up, I think.

I think that with a pair like this, they'll likely never drop below a little over retail. Just one of those pairs that will be harder to get in the future and prices will go back up, I think.
I'm fine paying like $165. $180 max on my thirstiest day.

I was thinking of copping a pair and I heard people talking about that denim bleeding happening. Could you tell me how likely that could happen on a pair? That's the one thing holding me back from copping a pair

the sweat from your feet causes the denim to bleed on the suede. It happens, there's no way around it unfortunately

I'm torn if I should buy a pair of Wheat Forbes. 
eyes.gif

I should get on the double up band wagon...I always end up just getting one pair....beat em up...and then get another pair for more money because I want a fresh pair....ie. 112s

>torn

laugh.gif
...but seriously, are they DS? what are they asking?  
nerd.gif
 sz? 
Guy is asking $375, 11.5, worn 3 times, including box and I think the extra laces.

And if the guy is on NT or in this thread...I want your shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom