2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Disposables with bonus cat today, im digging these. Picked up for 54 shipped off the bay

the sweat from your feet causes the denim to bleed on the suede. It happens, there's no way around it unfortunately
Dang that sucks :smh: they look really clean too but hearing that info makes my decision to cop much easier thanks for the info man. Repped

These look really clean on feet but deff don't like that material on the toe box. It looks like some Reynolds wrap to me :lol:

Guy is asking $375, 11.5, worn 3 times, including box and I think the extra laces.

And if the guy is on NT or in this thread...I want your shoes lol.
$375 is actually a decent price for those. Kinda crazy but I've been on the lookout for a DS pair for less then $450 (which never happens) for well over a year.

These look really clean on feet but deff don't like that material on the toe box. It looks like some Reynolds wrap to me :lol:
I'm 99.9% sure it's the same "leather" from the Melo 1s which feels like polished cardboard. They do look nice in that pic though.

EDIT, I just pulled out my Melo 1s. It's softer than I thought. It feels crappy on the swoosh and heel parts but the toe doesn't feel bad at all. Also, it looks like foil because its metallic-ish cracked leather. *shrugs* May cop on disco.

Last edited:
$135 is a good price. I would need a size 9 though and there's still a few pairs on my list to track down before I can double on the SOMPs.

edit: For any of you 9.5s still looking for a pair, I would recommend considering that pair.

Last edited:
Mondrians are some of the most unique shoes I own...can't wait to unDS them next summer.

Thread is kinda bumpin' for a non-release day Saturday afternoon, no?

Wore my TieDye Highs last night. I'm liking those more and more with every wear. Some of y'all caught Zzzzzzs on em, but I'm not mad at ya.

De Las starting to hit the bay HARD and sellers starting to undercut each other. Good sign 

Mondrians are some of the most unique shoes I own...can't wait to unDS them next summer.

Thread is kinda bumpin' for a non-release day Saturday afternoon, no?

I really want a pair. Remind me of the Stewie Lebron 6.

The bold lines really make it look like your wearing a cartoon on your feet

Back
Top Bottom