2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My brother picked these up for 69¢ at his local thrift store...suede on the toeboxes is wrecked and they're missing the insoles, but for less than a buck I told him he should try to clean them up and see what they look like:

Repped, you can definitely save them joints..

That chlorine blue gets FILTHY, but cleans fairly easily. At least the first few times.

That ms PAC man find is amazing. Those are my grails...one of them. I'd love to find that condition for under 85....I can't even find them in a sz 9 under $150.

I shoulda kept my other two pairs of NL lows. I only wear my pair on nice weather days, max every other week, hahaha.

I shoulda kept my other two pairs of NL lows. I only wear my pair on nice weather days, max every other week, hahaha.
i prefer wearing the highs... i agree with @MaladeeN. he is right about them being nicer.
i plan on keeping all the pairs of lows/highs i got.

Last edited:
So i have heard conflicting info that the paper in the boxes is a cause of yellowing soles, something about the what is used to bleach the paper or something like that. Others say the paper doesn't matter. Any personal anecdotes/advice?

I'm not going to obsessive over storing, as in I don't zip lock/seal my shoes away etc. But if it is something as simple as taking the paper out to make them last a little longer I'm all for it. 

Last edited:

"All fire sale products were in an actual fire"

lol?

I've been victim of a house fire...the smell never really goes away.
Yea but if that were my size I'd take the chance for $100.  I'm sure with some persistence you could reduce the smell.

I've been wanting to ask a question to everyone in here; what is the most underrated pair in your collection?  I've been rearranging and reprioritizing and it had me thinking.

nike-dunk-high-sb-anthracite-1-720x480.jpg

I absolutely love these, wear them all the time.  The color is unique and, when comparing it to the rest of what I have, it really flew under the radar..

Had to use a stock photo to do it any justice - Nike SB Dunk High 'Anthracite' 305050-033

I'm curious to see what everyone's picks will be...

Yea but if that were my size I'd take the chance for $100.  I'm sure with some persistence you could reduce the smell.

I've been wanting to ask a question to everyone in here; what is the most underrated pair in your collection?  I've been rearranging and reprioritizing and it had me thinking.

nike-dunk-high-sb-anthracite-1-720x480.jpg

I absolutely love these, wear them all the time.  The color is unique and, when comparing it to the rest of what I have, it really flew under the radar..

Had to use a stock photo to do it any justice - Nike SB Dunk High 'Anthracite' 305050-033

I'm curious to see what everyone's picks will be...
2012 bhm

Back
Top Bottom