2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I decided to experiment a little with another 3M lace swap. This time on my stillins aka plus :lol: The laces actually look good and the blue color matches perfect. But idk I still like the all white laces too I may rock with the 3Ms for a bit then swap back over.

I remember i bought those thin tongue blue dunks for a trip to italy. Trashed em. Now u never ever see them.

This pair from 09

So under rated I don't even think it got a nickname. Griptape toe, with perforated leather on the mid panel, kind of reminded me a bit of the Futuras but mixed with a little of what Gino always got from NSB.

still have them mints mints ?

GINO mustve had "sweaty feet syndrome", always requesting perforated panels :lol:

So someone posted some WTD in a wdywt on facebook. I've never seen a top down view of them but it really knocked them down for me. They look so much better from the sides/back than they do from the top. 

Probably another New Balance or Asics collab. Shape looks a little off on the inside of foot. I wouldn't mind seeing another SB Dunk collab from them though.

So I decided to experiment a little with another 3M lace swap. This time on my stillins aka plus :lol: The laces actually look good and the blue color matches perfect. But idk I still like the all white laces too I may rock with the 3Ms for a bit then swap back over.

They don't look too bad, I'm gonna use protectant in mine

I'm jonesing to wear them but the salt around here in winter ruins things quick :x

imma assume you mean in your SB DUNKS collection...if so, then the slate blues.

I slept hard on those highs you posted, especially since they were heavily discounted a few months after release & sz 12 was always available 
mean.gif
repped for these. one of my alltime favorite dunks. I ran my pair to the ground. I shoulda doubled-up when they were on clearance. 

and these are also really underrated. I'm actually wearing them now. 

still have them mints mints ?

GINO mustve had "sweaty feet syndrome", always requesting perforated panels :lol:

Still have them, pretty beat down though, for a while they were my daily wears for work when they got on me about dressing more conservatively with regards to my footwear choices.

They don't look too bad, I'm gonna use protectant in mine

I'm jonesing to wear them but the salt around here in winter ruins things quick :x

Yea I've yet to wear mines other than putting them on to lace them up lol And yea I lucked out when I chose the air blue color laces I was kinda guessing maybe the blue would be the same I knew I didn't have to worry about the grey. If anyone else wants to get the laces I got them at dopelaces.com. think it was $5 shipped.

Pic. makes the silver kinda look white. Still not sure if I'll get a pair of these "Tin Mans" lol If they go on a deep enough discount I just might get them but at the moment it's a no go.

Messing around with some lace swaps...took the cream laces from my Marshall Amps which coincidentally matches the canvas on the toeboxes of the Golden Rails perfectly, then I took the royal laces from the Golden Rails and put 'em in my Newcastles:

Back
Top Bottom