2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

me too 
nthat.gif
I hope a miracle will happen on the right time,

still looking for a size 10US of this on the Bay, but to no Avail

I've been wanting to ask a question to everyone in here; what is the most underrated pair in your collection?

I'm curious to see what everyone's picks will be...
imma assume you mean in your SB DUNKS collection...if so, then the slate blues.

I slept hard on those highs you posted, especially since they were heavily discounted a few months after release & sz 12 was always available 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I slept hard on those highs you posted, especially since they were heavily discounted a few months after release & sz 12 was always available 
mean.gif
Yea definitely want to keep it to SB's in here. Nice pick with the slate blues, I think the contrasting color is really close to the anthracite on the highs I picked 
smokin.gif

dark khaki / takashi 2 fit is 
smokin.gif

Repped for wearing one of my favorite SB's...people think the laser print is the same on all 4 panels
leather is SOFT

Last edited:
I feel weird saying such a new release is underrated, but the Halloween mids from last year look SO awesome in person...I feel like the only reason most people passed is because they're mids. Y'all missed out.

mean.gif
Wow, I really like this color way. I'm assuming this released a while back and are now hard to find? lol

This pair from 09

So under rated I don't even think it got a nickname. Griptape toe, with perforated leather on the mid panel, kind of reminded me a bit of the Futuras but mixed with a little of what Gino always got from NSB.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 you got me in my feelings now after posting those slate blues lol Thats one pair I regret not scooping when I had many chances. I kept putting them off cause I thought I'd catch em for super low then one day they just dried out.

Back
Top Bottom