2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those stock pics 
mean.gif

left and right toeboxes are different in the fourth, outsole of right shoe mismolded in the fifth.

either that or a messed up photoshop, since the patterns are the same on both

premier select doesn't let you use promo codes, if they don't sell out there it'll show up on the regular site.

as rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 pointed out earlier.

premier select doesn't let you use promo codes, if they don't sell out there it'll show up on the regular site.

as rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 pointed out earlier.

May have halfway led you guys astray regarding copping De Las with the VIP coupon at Premier...because they'll be using the Select site for the initial launch, you won't be able to use a coupon...alternatives would be to have them refund the amount of the coupon after you complete your order OR roll the dice on them moving remaining product to the regular site where they'll be coupon eligible.

It's my opinion that these won't sell out ($175 on Flight Club, retail + ship on eBay, etc), but please don't make me the reason you missed these.

I'll post the Select link in la mañana.

Where's the dude who purchased the de la's for retail last week and got ragged on because he "could have waited and got em for 120 on RD from Premier"?

A few of yall got a "I told you so'" coming :lol:

Easily added these to my cart on NDC.  Doesn't look like they're going to be too hard to get.  I'll be putting my $150 towards eBay purchases though.  Maybe some Raging Bulls.

Last edited:

Easily added these to my cart on NDC.  Doesn't look like they're going to be too hard to get.  I'll be putting my $150 towards eBay purchases though.  Maybe some Raging Bulls.
Agreed...... might be had for disco at a later date.

I carted a sz9 online and through the sneakers app in under 5 minutes. That NEVER happens. LOL. Yup, these are going straight to discount. I still stand by the fact that I don't want these, but if they get to $85 or less (which I doubt) then I'm all in. Safe to say #SBisDEAD. I hope the lows are this easy to get.

Back
Top Bottom