2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not feeling anything till the De La Lows

Interesting to hear there will not be any more QS shop exclusives..

size 4.5 gone on ndc. haha
got a 5.5 for my wife (maybe another look will convince her)...
i had to try the SNKRS app on a purchase..

after selecting size and confirming payment/shipping details...

Size 5.5 couldn't be obtained so the app asked if I wanted it to "keep searching and complete the purchase once the size becomes available"

you have to keep the app open while it searches.. i opened and close the app a few times and it didn't stop searching.

pretty awesome.. and i got through faster on the app.. we'll see how this works with the drops this weekend.

Last edited:
Passed on De La's for now... 

Hoping to snag em later down the road for the low...

Congrats to all who cashed out today...

SB aint dead those shoes just trash
Lol. Why do some people seem to be offended by the #SBisDead talk?  (serious question)...When I say SB is dead it means SB's aren't a hypebeast magnet like they used to be b/c they aren't as popular anymore.  None of that is a bad thing for a genuine SB enthusiast.  Personally I think it's great and it's one of the things that brought me back to SBs. It makes RD more pleasant than a lot of other shoes on RD and it keeps prices down. 

I think people are under-estimating the hype of all of these weekend releases... Anything that has sat in the last week will not sit for long once everything else is gone.  I'd like to think Disco on these, but I really don't see that happening. These and J Laser 1's will be the runners-up for people striking out on other releases
Hmmm. I don't think they are-people are just choosing to go after what they like best first. I think the Yeezys are also putting some of the other kicks on the back burner too. These will be discounted somewhere soon...I can imagine at the very least some spots will have them for the original retail price of $108 in the future.  There are plenty available and resellers arent flourishing with these so somebody will be letting them go for less soon.
was looking online at pics of those Fast Times again last night. REAL IN for those. FRESH.
Exactly.

Trust me the non-SB crowd that buys the hyped up SBs are passing on these for now, Jordan trying to take your whole refund check this weekend, I haven't seen an onslaught like this in quite some time. 2 10's, a low 1, laser 20's, heard they sleight laser 4's in NYC only this weekend. The ASG shoes meh, but you also have the Foams.

Trust me the non-SB crowd that buys the hyped up SBs are passing on these for now, Jordan trying to take your whole refund check this weekend, I haven't seen an onslaught like this in quite some time. 2 10's, a low 1, laser 20's, heard they sleight laser 4's in NYC only this weekend. The ASG shoes meh, but you also have the Foams.
Lol. Don't forget last week with the Asics drops, this week with the KDs (2 of them), next week with the Oreos, and the countless # of people still in NYC trying to get Laser 4's, Frags, and Oreo 4s.

I believe the lows will be a different animal IMO. Definitely snatching them up on RD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol. Why do some people seem to be offended by the #SBisDead talk?  (serious question)...When I say SB is dead it means SB's aren't a hypebeast magnet like they used to be b/c they aren't as popular anymore.  None of that is a bad thing for a genuine SB enthusiast.  Personally I think it's great and it's one of the things that brought me back to SBs. It makes RD more pleasant than a lot of other shoes on RD and it keeps prices down. 
Usually when people say that their intentions are not as pure as yours. It has been said in the past to disparage SB wearers and collectors of their love for the shoe. I see where you're coming from; it's just how you chose to state it, that is reminiscent of past negativity. No worries.

Back
Top Bottom