2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I carted a sz9 online and through the sneakers app in under 5 minutes. That NEVER happens. LOL. Yup, these are going straight to discount. I still stand by the fact that I don't want these, but if they get to $85 or less (which I doubt) then I'm all in. Safe to say #SBisDEAD. I hope the lows are this easy to get.
No cosign on the Sb dead movement; but I will share your sentiment on hoping the lows are this trouble free!

Cali highs v2.
I think so.....
mean.gif

Anyone use that Nike app to purchase the DLS today? Looks like a few people got through for the ASG pack.

Where's the dude who purchased the de la's for retail last week and got ragged on because he "could have waited and got em for 120 on RD from Premier"?

A few of yall got a "I told you so'" coming
laugh.gif
Maybe, but the only part of that sentence that may ring true is "on RD from Premier"

With the ease of carting, etc already, people will def get these for 120 or less it looks like. Coupon from @JLEW700  on the Tactics link I posted already has under retail on RD.

No shots, just trying to tell the whole story if we going to tell the story.

If they don't sell out they will move to regular site on Premier, the BHMs moved to the regular site the same day and I was able to cop with discount. NDC hasn't sold out. Tampa has a few scattered sizes and Tactics is live. Pretty sure Skatewarehouse will get them at some point. You also have plenty of shops doing phone orders. Bottom line you can either cop at retail or play the waiting game for a disco....either way no one in this group should pay a cent over $150.

Last edited:
I think people are under-estimating the hype of all of these weekend releases... Anything that has sat in the last week will not sit for long once everything else is gone.  I'd like to think Disco on these, but I really don't see that happening. These and J Laser 1's will be the runners-up for people striking out on other releases

For reference, Premier moved remaining stock of the BHMs to the regular site at 10:23a on release day.

Just saying.

I think people are under-estimating the hype of all of these weekend releases... Anything that has sat in the last week will not sit for long once everything else is gone.  I'd like to think Disco on these, but I really don't see that happening. These and J Laser 1's will be the runners-up for people striking out on other releases

People slept on the Laser 1's, best leather on a 1 in a minute, but that price point no bueno.

Haha.  Tactics just disabled their coupon.  Hope anybody who wanted from Tactics got in before they disabled it.

Back
Top Bottom