2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

would yall rather have the high to low/low to high conversions or retros of the same model/style???

i'm still on the fence...it's been a cool idea thus far but i dunno....

if this has already been discussed...my b

"yeah, that's close enough"    -NSB product team

*tears*

This is the only decent thread on here. Every other thread is corny and clique based smh

Yup...or they're always discussing how much that $400-$700 shoe is a great deal.

would yall rather have the high to low/low to high conversions or retros of the same model/style???

Definitely high to low.

Hmm, I think it would depend on which shoe would be retroed. Yes, Tiffs and Calis were successful for the most part. But I'd prefer maybe just a re-retro of the lows...I'm not really a big fan of Highs.

Completed the set on the LUX Dunks.

wife wanted yellow laces in her pair..
i may just throw the yellow laces in mine.

it makes me happy to know that these will be easy for y'all to get when you decide/realize that you actually want them.
:rofl:

I like the conversion because it gives a new generation a chance to have them or the older generation a chance to relive them but doesn't destroy the value or importance of the original release.

Look at JB. When the same shoe has been released multiple times it just loses something.

I still think they need to retro actual shoes, the high to low and vice versa is cool and all but a shoe that is 10-13 years old isn't going to hurt anyone or make them less appreciated IMO

Especially since it's going to be new tooling vs old tooling. So it's not like anyone will really be taken for a ride if they're buying from a reseller.

Shops are just trying to pay the Nike bill
I get it, but eventually they're going to have to reveal the shoe. Then, boom, MAJOR disappointment. If they really want to pay the bills, make a better collab.
a screen posted from an interview with jeff staple himself
Oh, Pigeon Highs will be copped if they drop.
some people are delusional

asking $1020 for a pair of DS Lodens
laugh.gif
Who in the world would even try that?!

Last edited:
My interest in the Dorothys strictly depends on price. I like the fade for sure. But it is real gimmicky.

However, if those jawns hit $60, I'd probably be in.

I still think they need to retro actual shoes, the high to low and vice versa is cool and all but a shoe that is 10-13 years old isn't going to hurt anyone or make them less appreciated IMO
Especially since it's going to be new tooling vs old tooling. So it's not like anyone will really be taken for a ride if they're buying from a reseller.
good points....i'm with you guys on this one

Great on foot pics of those black dunks last page, leather looks really nice.
I got my summits for $60-70 last year cant remember exactly but I love em.
Wore these out in the -20 windchill today.

Also won an auction for two pairs of gold box lows for $105, the first BPs and poisons. Looks like they're both in good condition but wont know how good til they are in hand next week.

Edit: ^ Lincoln ez suede cleaner http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B6SQH52/?tag=niketalk0e-20

YOU!! I missed out in those twice haha first time was my fault, didn't bother to bid for some reason. Second time I was 10 minutes too late on the FB page lmao

They look great enjoy them bro!

Nah, those aren't on sale.  Still $150 at tactics.  You can use coupons on other sites like premier but Im waiting for them to hit ROSS haha

That's the discount/sale I'm talking about! :rofl:

If I can get them for $80ish shipped I'm going for them.

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom