2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First time ever buying the same pair twice (not counting different year jordan retros).

Just gotta get those black laces outta there. Gold is the way to go on these.

Last edited:
And people went in on you non stop over that. It's funny you don't see those names in the thread anymore.

Right? :lol:

dudes were here for one reason and one reason only, if they didn't buy to resell then they probably wore their pairs twice and they were up on the bay "VVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS"

Last edited:
That is just stupid.

On another note, what the hell does "pads" mean? I've been seeing that word a lot when people are selling their shoes.

Also, it's disgusting to see the high number of re-sellers everywhere. Give the person who actually wants the shoes a chance. SMH. Sorry for the random rant, I'm just waiting for my laundry to finish and I'm half asleep. lol.
PADS = pass as DS. Basically means could pass for brand new but they've been tried on/relaced/lace swapped. Not DS by classical definition but still technically brand new. Can also apply to worn once kicks if they are actually worn once.

this snow in VA sucks, hopefully TX brings some decent weather
Lol is there snow in that picture?

Gonna have a tough time convincing those of us in the NE to feel bad for your dusting of snow (especially Bostonians)

Right? :lol:

dudes were here for one reason and one reason only, if they didn't buy to resell then they probably wore their pairs twice and they were up on the bay "VVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS"

Couple more V's required homie. Dude's shoes weren't THAT used. They were VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS

Snow, you say? Getting hit with another 5" on top of the 8-10" that has accumulated so far this winter:

Pic is somewhat relevant...there's something waiting for me in that USPS truck. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Snow, you say? Getting hit with another 5" on top of the 8-10" that has accumulated so far this winter:

Pic is somewhat relevant...there's something waiting for me in that USPS truck. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Now you just have to convince yourself to go outside in that and get the package haha!

What you scoop?

PADS = pass as DS. Basically means could pass for brand new but they've been tried on/relaced/lace swapped. Not DS by classical definition but still technically brand new. Can also apply to worn once kicks if they are actually worn once.
Lol is there snow in that picture?

Gonna have a tough time convincing those of us in the NE to feel bad for your dusting of snow (especially Bostonians)
Lol. Hey I just came from Saudi Arabia and a low of 65, so one flurry was enough to set me off. And yeeessshhhh I don't know how I'd deal if I were in Beantown, lol.

Haha 5 + 10 is less than we got in one storm a few weeks back :tongue: Try 28" and then we got hit by 2 more storms on consecutive Mondays. But you're right, my relevance was level 0.
Lol. Hey I just came from Saudi Arabia and a low of 65, so one flurry was enough to set me off. And yeeessshhhh I don't know how I'd deal if I were in Beantown, lol.
Well, dang. That sounds like fun. I understand that perception is everything and we're used to the snow up here. But I still had to bust some chops. Beantownsmen have made TUNNELS on the sidewalks because they can't actually clear the snow.

Struck out on [insert Jordan Brand release which I won't name as to not upset the SB Godz] so I'm now hunting on eBay in pursuit of some retail therapy.  I can't be the only one who does this.

Struck out on [insert Jordan Brand release which I won't name as to not upset the SB Godz] so I'm now hunting on eBay in pursuit of some retail therapy.  I can't be the only one who does this.

lol You're not the only one bro. I actually usually go to my ebay the night before and find consellation buys in case of a strike out.

I usually just watch a ton of shoes at high *** prices and dream of being able to have them because I don't wanna spend all dat money :\

lol You're not the only one bro. I actually usually go to my ebay the night before and find consellation buys in case of a strike out.
 lol i do the same thing...peep finish line tho..they still have some good sizes of the tech jays

I usually just watch a ton of shoes at high *** prices and dream of being able to have them because I don't wanna spend all dat money
ohwell.gif
I do the exact same thing. HAHA

And thanks to those clarifying what "pads" meant...I'm not up to date with all these new terms. lol.

I see my holy grail on Ebay. The shoe that would let me retire knowing I "won" the hobby. If anyone here picks them up, mad props. For me i'll continue to stare on longingly.

Now you just have to convince yourself to go outside in that and get the package haha!

What you scoop?
Got 'em for $100 shipped...not even mad at the lack of double boxing:

Soles are pretty heavily yellowed (heel drag isn't as bad as it looks in the last pic) and the midsoles could use a scrub down, but other than that they're pretty damn clean.

Back
Top Bottom