2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped.

I'll be in ATL for a weekend next month...Ruin, Ambush, and Stratosphere the only skate shops worth checking out?
There may be some smaller ones that I don't know about. But for the most part that is it. There is Invert Skate Shop 30mins south of ATL. If you're in the city limits, most of the skate shops are going to be around 30mins from you because of the traffic. 

repped.

Today's delivery. Pretty damn good shape for $60 shipped. Anyone know where I can get pink laces? I don't have the ion pink/brown highs or I'd steal from those.

Last edited:
Fam who posted the Luckies is my idol. I swear thats one grail I just never seem to find at the right price during the right times.

So my Stars off eBay came in Saturday.

Really in great shape. Original everything and receipt. Look new other than a little dirt on insole.

Happy to have them.

well those burnished joints were gone in like a half a second. I have to learn the ways of ATC/Cart crap man you can't buy nothing without it. $$$ saved I guess

Quick random question. If I send an invoice to someone is it true they indicate where they want the item to be sent? Don't I just send to the verified address?

Quick random question. If I send an invoice to someone is it true they indicate where they want the item to be sent? Don't I just send to the verified address?
When they pay, you should see a verified address. Only send there. If it is unconfirmed, do not send and refund payment. Although, this should be a question you ask before you create an invoice.

I asked here to double check since you guys are the most helpful thread ever. PM coming your way
When they pay, you should see a verified address. Only send there. If it is unconfirmed, do not send and refund payment. Although, this should be a question you ask before you create an invoice.
Random question

Back
Top Bottom