2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I just shot a guy an offer on his Supas for ***** and gigs. He ended up accepting at 180$... Now I'm trying to decide if I actually go through with it cause they aren't exactly GREAT shape.

wasn't last year sort of an anomaly with the plethora of releases throughout the year? especially earlier in the year.

They're already paid for, brotha. No need to be like that, was just sharing with the SB fam. Not like we all haven't had to contemplate a purchase for a minute. 
I get what you're saying, but what he is saying (and I agree completely) is that you do the contemplating BEFORE purchasing. Yes, that includes a best offer considering the fact that you are entering into a binding, legal contractual agreement to buy the shoes at the price you offered. To back out is dishonest at best, illegal at worst.

That's not 80%... That's a completely different shoe.
laugh.gif
Moms are like "but it looks the same"

I think it's safe to say that people backing out after making offers is a sensitive issue since that's probably happened to us all. More integrity is needed in the sneaker game for sure.

Glad to hear you honored your offer and paid for the kicks geekforsneaks geekforsneaks

Being a broke *** f these days, I am not even looking at ebay much--much less offering or bidding on stuff.

Back
Top Bottom