2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks I'm right there with ya...It's a silver box sorta day

I haven't looked yet, but I think it's pretty much protocol for all QS releases to go to the Select site first.
Yeah that's what I figured. Just wondering if the demand was theoretically lower if they wouldn't mess with the extra trouble. I'm not sure if the Select Site is designed for just handling higher traffic, or if the no-coupon use factors in. I suspect it's a combination of both with other factors.

Anyway, if you notice that's not the case, let us know (though I'm sure you will )

Man I wonder if this means that other shops that normally get SP shoes are going to be getting them now. Always happens when I say eff it and order from overseas.

The first two "series" came in brown/orange boxes

1st series in the silver box was the Hulks, bisons, futuras & Takashis

the last of the Silver boxes would have been around the hemps & tweeds

First pink box was the unkles
Yeah he was asking about Silver Box only. I think Hulk was the first chronologically. You're probably right about Hemps being close to last but IIRC Tweeds came last.

BUT GOT DAMN 2003 was a freaking good year for SB. If I had to pick one year...

Last edited:

Read this earlier.. This guys pretty reliable with the info.

I want Unkles the most but that kills them from the holy grail spot so I think Reese Forbes is a good middle ground. I want them a ton, but they aren't mythical status so it would be ok.

REESE FORBES PLEASE.

I want Unkles the most but that kills them from the holy grail spot so I think Reese Forbes is a good middle ground. I want them a ton, but they aren't mythical status so it would be ok.

REESE FORBES PLEASE.
I agree with you about 80%. I want the Reese Forbes Low too, but I want the Wheat Forbes, not the woodland camo.

That's not 80%... That's a completely different shoe.
laugh.gif
Well, yes and no. I am well aware it is a completely different shoe. But they're both Reese Forbes Lows so... I had to agree with you on the Reese Forbes Low, just for different reasons.

Back
Top Bottom