2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What is a steal price on QS now? Retail? All the talk in the thread has them on my radar. Seems like they can't be had for much less than 90ish.

What cha think size 9.5 paid in full for 245?

What is a steal price on QS now? Retail? All the talk in the thread has them on my radar. Seems like they can't be had for much less than 90ish.
I check fleabay often and I've been noticing a price hike in shoes that could have been had for below retail. For example Fire and Ice, QS, and Cali High. If you want Quartersnacks I would recommend picking up now since they're starting to dry up.

What cha think size 9.5 paid in full for 245?

I personally thought those were ugly even before they were scrapped but if you like em thats probably not a bad price. Especially if they are DS.

After they got scrapped they were going for 400. I knew that price wouldn't hold but they probably will go back up in the future since not so many people have em.

Do lows tend to fit more snug and start more stiff out the box?

I went go wear the Batman lows I bought from Atlas but they feel snug in the toe area and have zero give in the forefoot. Felt like walking in bricks. First pair of lows so didn't know what to expect.

Do lows tend to fit more snug and start more stiff out the box?

I went go wear the Batman lows I bought from Atlas but they feel snug in the toe area and have zero give in the forefoot. Felt like walking in bricks. First pair of lows so didn't know what to expect.
Depends on the shoe. For me, lows fit about .5 size bigger than highs. 

This post is a prime example of why there should be no ebay listings in this thread or anywhere on niketalk

When I came back into this thread earlier this year I was surprised eBay listings were being posted up. I believe years ago there was a zero tolerance for eBay listings being posted..correct me if I'm wrong?

Idk how I feel about it, I check eBay myself on a daily basis, but I don't need anyone potentially driving up my "steal" buy or having a pair I plan to buy soon get put on display for lurkers that don't hunt on their own or search.

Walter..

Maybe I'm in the minority but I appreciate the eBay links...shout out to the peeps that provide them on a regular...I, too, check eBay on a regular, but if a listing gets snatched up before I can get a hold of it due to a link being provided in here, then it just wasn't meant to be....on to the next...the hunt for a rare gem is part of the fun....even if it's sniped by an NT lurk king.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I appreciate the eBay links...shout out to the peeps that provide them on a regular...I, too, check eBay on a regular, but if a listing gets snatched up before I can get a hold of it due to a link being provided in here, then it just wasn't meant to be....on to the next...the hunt for a rare gem is part of the fun....even if it's sniped by an NT lurk king.

See I agree with you, which is why I'm 50/50 on it..I just don't know how I feel about it lol
If a fellow NTer profits from the link then great, that's why everyone does it, to help each other out. That's one reason why I love this thread, everyone helps everyone out without hesitation. It's great, you're all great!

Walter..

My thoughts exactly. Repped

I remember when you couldn't post anything from eBay.
But I think things have changed. Maybe we shouldn't post auctions.
Because if we can't post BIN or best offer, then we shouldn't be able to post shop deals and outlet deals.

Unlike the  other threads, this thread is about helping each other out. It's not like its flooded with ebay links.... news/releases/pick-ups are posted all the time. Really not a big deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom