2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is $235 for Cosby Sweater Huxtable Notorious BIG High's, OG all, really good shape with only some toe box creasing in a size 12 a good deal? I couldn't find much on eBay to compare it to.

I am happy with the purchase and that's what matters, but, I'd like to know if it's in line with market price or if I got a good deal or overpaid. I feel like this condition usually sells for $300 but now I'm not so sure.

a Grail i let go...
frown.gif

...they will be mine again.
(the SB that got me into SB's)
This was my very first SB pair. Then someone jacked it from my duffel bag while playing ball. These will be me mine eventually.

Hey, is $170 for Mulders too much??

What shape are they in? Mulders don't got for too much compared to the other Orange Boxes, but finding a pair that isn't yellow on the tongue or beat to hell and back is difficult.

Is $235 for Cosby Sweater Huxtable Notorious BIG High's, OG all, really good shape with only some toe box creasing in a size 12 a good deal? I couldn't find much on eBay to compare it to.

I am happy with the purchase and that's what matters, but, I'd like to know if it's in line with market price or if I got a good deal or overpaid. I feel like this condition usually sells for $300 but now I'm not so sure.
Let's just say that I'd probably buy any pair under $300 in DS condition in my size (10). $235 (depending on condition) is a pretty good deal I'd say.

What shape are they in? Mulders don't got for too much compared to the other Orange Boxes, but finding a pair that isn't yellow on the tongue or beat to hell and back is difficult.
No yellowing and minimal heel drag. Seller says 65% stars. with OG box.

Folks did a better job containing all their thoughts to one post
wink.gif
This.
Even crazier is that this thread outlived the OP. I'm sure he woulda been proud to see what this thread has become.

Here's to the legacy of ElCerrito91
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Rest In Power El. Man, I wish he could see what it turned into. He got a lot of flack here for even making this thread in the first place. You know how NT do. SBs weren't as hyped so no one was trying to hear what he was saying. Dude was hella passionate about SB and contributed on NSB.org as well. Hell, if he hadn't of made this thread, I probably wouldn't have ever stayed on NT.

Last edited:
Let's just say that I'd probably buy any pair under $300 in DS condition in my size (10). $235 (depending on condition) is a pretty good deal I'd say.
Repped. Thank you. This is the most I've spent on a single pair of shoes by $70 so I'll be thinking that I could have got them cheaper.

Here's a few pics. I think I can clean up the toe boxes pretty easily but they don't even look that bad, I've got some (Crawfish...) that look worse after only 2-3 wears.

Repped. Thank you. This is the most I've spent on a single pair of shoes by $70 so I'll be thinking that I could have got them cheaper.

Here's a few pics. I think I can clean up the toe boxes pretty easily but they don't even look that bad, I've got some (Crawfish...) that look worse after only 2-3 wears.

I'd say if you really want the pair, and got your money in line, do it. These, for some odd reason, never seem to pop up that much anymore. Whenever I find a DS pair, it is absurdly priced. Whenever I see a used pair, the toebox looks like someone stored the shoes in a trash compactor. It's really hot and cold with these. I still kinda regret passing up a DS pair for $325 cuz I haven't seen a cheaper pair since. Hell, I haven't really seen any DS pairs in my size since.

Excellent pick up. Look to be in good condition and white soles usually look worse than they actually are. I had a chance to cop a pair for 120 DS but I was beat to them.

I would say you got a fair price. Mine are in the same condition and i wouldent let mine go for any less then that either for 2 reasons. 1 its deff one of my fav pairs and 2 u never really see them anymore. So good grab

honestly i think it takes the focus off the shoes..

*ebay link*

user posts : ah man, just spent money on my truck

another user : buy it anyways man!

another user : what kind of truck?

another user : just had to trade in my truck for a minivan

another user : kids? yeah, me too, growing up man!

another user : might scoop *ebay link* for my son to wear some day, can't start em young enough!!

relevant post count : 0

Last edited:
honestly i think it takes the focus off the shoes..

*ebay link*

user posts : ah man, just spent money on my truck

another user : buy it anyways man!

another user : what kind of truck?

another user : just had to trade in my truck for a minivan

another user : kids? yeah, me too, growing up man!

another user : might scoop *ebay link* for my son to wear some day, can't start em young enough!!

relevant post count : 0

Think this happens regardless of ebay links ha

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom