2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DAMNIT! Your a sz. 12, arent you?  I was watching those millers on ebay just waiting to snipe.  Congrats on taking the initiative.
Guilty as charged. Figured I'd see if he'd end it early since he had no bids. I didn't think he'd go for it but sometimes ya luck out!

yes.. and put your back into it.
MakeSomeIceCube

I'm in on bred 4 lows, but on disco...The midsole makes up for the ashy suede. If it were the white ones I'd be all over them.

Now let's get some bordeaux lows next year. I wouldn't mind if SB did one jordan remix per year for the forseeable future. Cool Grey's, Flint's, Infereds...lotta good schemes to be had.

Last edited:
MakeSomeIceCube

I'm in on bred 4 lows, but on disco...The midsole makes up for the ashy suede. If it were the white ones I'd be all over them.

Now let's get some bordeaux lows next year. I wouldn't mind if SB did one jordan remix per year for the forseeable future. Cool Grey's, Flint's, Infereds...lotta good schemes to be had.
Cool grey/mediumgrey/white should be banned. Never wanna see that colorway on anything ever again.

i usually google the buyer's address first.
if the place seems nice then i wouldnt add the signature confirmation , but if the place looks shady then i added lol

Glad I'm not the only person who google's buyer's addresses. I do it more for making sure the address is valid incase the buyer flubs the address... but if it looks sketch, it definately raises eyebrows.

DAMNIT! Your a sz. 12, arent you?  I was watching those millers on ebay just waiting to snipe.  Congrats on taking the initiative.

Haha you and me both dude relisted a couple of times I just couldn't pull the trigger out of fear of a stinky insole lol

Glad I'm not the only person who google's buyer's addresses. I do it more for making sure the address is valid incase the buyer flubs the address... but if it looks sketch, it definately raises eyebrows.
Lol. This is smart and creepy at the same time.

dude tried to rip me off on a pair of white LM 1's and I googled the dude's address, got his pops number and the whole nine yards

got pops on the phone and the shoes were in my hands in 2 days

On the topic of signature confirmation, paypal/ebay, and USPS.

The self service kiosk on USPS has no option for additional direct signature confirmation.  They only have certified mail, registered mail, and return receipt if I recall correctly.  All of which they claim is proof of delivery but nothing on the options straight up says signature confirmation.

Now paypal/ebay requires you to put signature confirmation on certain products over a few hundred dollars in order to receive seller protection.

My question is which of the services (certified, registered, return receipt) offered by USPS lines up with paypal's policy for seller protection?  I was told return receipt is the one they ask the receiver to sign for the package, but on USPS website it says the signature is not available to the customer.

Help?
I believe its certified mail.. If your description matches up with the item I don't understand the direct need for the additional information.. To cover everything id create an invoice on merchant services just so you can list more info..are you worried about the buyer saying the package never came?

Picked these up for $120...boutta Jason Markk tf outta this canvas:

Whatever you do, do not wet the toe area where the suede is. I did that to a pair and ended up cutting the canvas because of the bleeding.

Whatever you do, do not wet the toe area where the suede is. I did that to a pair and ended up cutting the canvas because of the bleeding.

Whoops lol...that's the first area I took the JM cleaner to, figured since it's advertised as good on canvas and suede that it'd be all good...guess I'll find out when it dries.

I wasn't messing around especially when people tie up my money

kid called me after I talked this pops and sounded nervous as hell, I could picture the pops just staring at him as he called me
laugh.gif
That's what he gets. I hope his pops gave him a good *** whoopin' too. There's a lot of youngsters scamming these days, I guess it's the new "in" thing to do. Good to know that you got your stuff though.

Cleaning out the basement and found thes, brown pair actually has decent suede for a nike product haha

That's what he gets. I hope his pops gave him a good *** whoopin' too. There's a lot of youngsters scamming these days, I guess it's the new "in" thing to do. Good to know that you got your stuff though.
Scamming is all good until that one crazy person shows up and shoots your house up. I don't understand the youngsters these days.

Back
Top Bottom