2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New generation is bad because they have no care for debt

I work in financial aid and it's about their refund checks to stunt which instagram def plays a big role in

And those True Reds :x :pimp:

Last edited:
For real :lol:

the kid sounded like a dumb ***, some 16 year old punk down in Florida who probably sold those sneakers to 5 people.

I believe its certified mail.. If your description matches up with the item I don't understand the direct need for the additional information.. To cover everything id create an invoice on merchant services just so you can list more info..are you worried about the buyer saying the package never came?
certified mail lets usps make the receiver sign for the package?  i'll have to double check next time i use that kiosk.  i do write up a detailed invoice every time but in order to be eligible for the protection paypal requires you to get signature confirmation/proof of delivery

Glad I'm not the only person who google's buyer's addresses. I do it more for making sure the address is valid incase the buyer flubs the address... but if it looks sketch, it definately raises eyebrows.

Lmao... So many googling my address and seeing a pawnshop.. Thinking I'm a wanna be chumlee

address..

MakeSomeUncomfortable

I live in a kinda sketchy area, and USPS likes to leave stuff on my porch....which always gets stolen because it's an apartment complex. Thank God this hasn't been done with shoes, but I try to get sig con with anything and offer a couple extra dollars if shipping is a problem.

In the few things I've sent (couple games, vinyl, never sold shoes) I've added it. I think it was signature confirmation on my SB Exchange gift tho.

i have everything shipped to my work..
no matter where i'm living.

Same here. Avoids any possibility of a package being lost on delivery or stolen. I'll always be at the office when a package is being delivered, even with sig confirmation, reception will always be there to sign off on it.
Win all around.

Walter..

Whoops lol...that's the first area I took the JM cleaner to, figured since it's advertised as good on canvas and suede that it'd be all good...guess I'll find out when it dries.
I may have soaked it too much when I tried to clean mine; I just know that I was pissed! Good luck man.

New generation is bad because they have no care for debt

I work in financial aid and it's about their refund checks to stunt which instagram def plays a big role in

And those True Reds
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Sigh, I miss financial aid. lol. I did that one semester and realized how stupid I was.

Finally had the opportunity to unpack my recent pick ups for the month.

And my project to turn these into poor man Denim Forbes.

I think I'm done for now. (Probably not)
Holy hell. Apparently you picked up more heat this month than what's in most people's collections...
Cleaning out the basement and found thes, brown pair actually has decent suede for a nike product haha
Brown pair is 2007 Mocha Lows. Dope pair, been wearing them alot lately.

Back
Top Bottom