2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My nordstrom rack find of the year! Since they weren't my size I even had the restraint to let them sit on the floor two days for a lucky soul to find. Today I picked up for $46!!!!!

Check your racks there's no way to stock locate these and the upc I have shows at tons of stores but might not be this shoe so it's of no use. I really think the company got a fsr snuck in with our outlet/footlocker/fnl/champs buyouts we do 8-9 times a year.

Now the struggle to make these into a 12 or 13 begins....
Great find and thanks for the heads up. Gonna hit the one near me tomorrow after work

My nordstrom rack find of the year! Since they weren't my size I even had the restraint to let them sit on the floor two days for a lucky soul to find. Today I picked up for $46!!!!!

Check your racks there's no way to stock locate these and the upc I have shows at tons of stores but might not be this shoe so it's of no use. I really think the company got a fsr snuck in with our outlet/footlocker/fnl/champs buyouts we do 8-9 times a year.

Now the struggle to make these into a 12 or 13 begins....

Damn when did Nordstrom get Dunk SB's?

My rack gets like Nike 6.0's :lol:

Damn when did Nordstrom get Dunk SB's?

My rack gets like Nike 6.0's :lol:

This is like one of those gems. We buy overstock and unsold from other retailers. Most of the time it's trash but there's always gems scattered amongst the stores.

Ive gotten cherry 11 lows, now BS dunks and even kids ASG KD 5 and black/red 11s.

Lebron Kobe KD too. There's size 12 KD 6 black/orange in a 12 at Jacksonville right now

Got my nephew 2 Burberry shoes for 75 bucks last week! There can be some crazy deals if you get lucky

Last edited:
sorry for off topic, but random question, but is accepting payment through Venmo safe?  I would be the seller... I read on venmo there is no protection, anyone have any advice on this?

Just pulled the trigger on the fast times from id. Props on the promo code to whoever originally posted it.

Also scored a pair of miller high life lows for 75 shipped that look really nice
DAMNIT! Your a sz. 12, arent you?  I was watching those millers on ebay just waiting to snipe.  Congrats on taking the initiative.

Back
Top Bottom