2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for kind words everyone. It all started by having the opportunity to re-buy a DS pair of Bisons. From there, I frequently checked eBay and another good friend of mine was leading me to listings to these shows. Outside of the Supremes, Slams, Takashi's and Lodens, I re-acquired the pairs I had sold in the past. Happy to have them back!

Also, these were another pick up from this month. A NT'er posted the link here and won them for $25. Decided to wear them to work today :D

I would take the True Red's over all of those, probably in the minority on that one

love those
Co-Sign...

+1

Crazy how True Red, Bisons & Homers were sitting on shelves all across the UK several months after the drop....

The forgotten mod @collie27  helped out in a big way... 

Thanks for kind words everyone. It all started by having the opportunity to re-buy a DS pair of Bisons. From there, I frequently checked eBay and another good friend of mine was leading me to listings to these shows. Outside of the Supremes, Slams, Takashi's and Lodens, I re-acquired the pairs I had sold in the past. Happy to have them back!

Also, these were another pick up from this month. A NT'er posted the link here and won them for $25. Decided to wear them to work today
happy.gif

And BISONS!!!

"drops microphone..."

^ Haha.

Whatever happened to all the OG Mods? Is Bastich(I think they were a Mod) and Dirty still around these days?

Even on Discount, that's $2000+ easily!
We are not worthy....
If DS, the Tiffs and Premes alone are worth $2k. Closer to $3500 by my best guesstimates.

Co-Sign...

+1

Crazy how True Red, Bisons & Homers were sitting on shelves all across the UK several months after the drop....

The forgotten mod @collie27  helped out in a big way... 
Still looking for my DS pair of bisons for a reasonable price. Quite the hunt.

Last edited:
Bred IVs are a let down. Grey swoosh over black netting on the mid panel would have looked good IMO. 

exactly. My goal is to buy a PADS pair for around/under 200 if I ever get the chance. Dreamer, I know...

Yep, I'm holding out same as you. They don't come around very often in my size. Although, a seller on eBay has a pair listed....for $800.
Yea he's been sitting on those for a LOOOONG time, won't budge on price either lmao

Walter..

Yep, I'm holding out same as you. They don't come around very often in my size. Although, a seller on eBay has a pair listed....for $800.
Yea he's been sitting on those for a LOOOONG time, won't budge on price either lmao

Walter..
fc had a pair at a reasonable price like 3-325 several months ago.  kind of regret

Gram passed away last night.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif

Gram passed away last night.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif
Always tough to lose one, especially the last one. Stay up.

Back
Top Bottom