2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gram passed away last night.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif
sorry to hear that bro, prayers to you and your fam.

Last grandparent.

I know a lot of you think I'm a joke and what not, but I do feel like I belong in this community, and really enjoy the time I spend here.

I know there's a tremendous amount of good dudes on here, and if you don't mind keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif
Sorry to hear brother. Prayers for peace and understanding for you and your family at this time.

fc had a pair at a reasonable price like 3-325 several months ago.  kind of regret

I know the feeling. I've done that plenty of times thinking they'll sit longer. Gotta jump on it right away.

I did come across PADS bisons and homers on a FB page a couple months ago for $250 each and messaged the seller just minutes after someone else did who bought them..so the hunt continues.

Walter..

Jeans look so weird uncuffed.

Growing up I didn't realize cuffing was a regional thing, thought that's how you were suppose to do it.

Sooo was just at Ross and found this pair of SBs I think they were mids. I don't know much about them. They were green and white but had a red star right by the lace hole at the top. Anybody know what these are? Shoulda taken a pic :smh:
I thought Heineken for a minute but they were mids so idk and I doubt they'd be at Ross :lol:

Last edited:
@sharkin Sorry to hear about your loss. I too can relate. I lost my Grandma last January and my dad a couple months before her. I know it hurts to lose a loved one, but at least she is in a better place. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fam.

Sooo was just at Ross and found this pair of SBs I think they were mids. I don't know much about them. They were green and white but had a red star right by the lace hole at the top. Anybody know what these are? Shoulda taken a pic
mean.gif
Cali Highs. Hit Ross' a few weeks back.

Nothing too special, but a nice shoe.

Last grandparent.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif

My Condolences go out to you and youir family.

Last grandparent.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif
thoughts, prayers and peace. We live on in memories.

Love and family over everything. 

Last grandparent.

RIP Nike SB Grandma |I

My grandmom who basically raised me passed away unexpectedly on my sister's wedding day at only 65 :frown:

I know your pain...stay up

Jeans look so weird uncuffed.

Growing up I didn't realize cuffing was a regional thing, thought that's how you were suppose to do it.
For myself, its a preference on the jeans I'm wearing.  I like cuffing my jeans with certain shoes. I just dislike having to double cuff when wearing selvedge denim and dislike having all that stacks.

Last grandparent.

RIP Nike SB Grandma 
tired.gif
Sorry for you loss man. Prayers going up for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom